Tron

2 days until my life changes forever

Update

It's a bubble guys

I love this guy more plz

jesus that comment

stop trying to get rich quick with shitcoins. 1000% over 6 months isnt enough for you greedy fucks? just buy the holy trinity coins instead. BTC ETH LTC

holy shit tron is literally the normie coin. please crash burn.

ARGH MY SIDES

Lol this guy is the definition of normie crypto investor. Hope he gets burned

as a computer scientist/mathematician, the white paper & github made me want to kill myself. I'm in this for the money obviously, but I hope so much that tron goes to 1c where it should be and crushes all the normies who were suckered into thinking this is good

but you have some right now why would u want it to reach 1 cent.

100% BTC/LTC/ETH master race

Where did all these normies come from that flocked to Tron?

I mean I'm in crypto investing for the money, don't have any tron. I swung some for a bit of gains but missed the moon mission. Learned from that though, now I'll just buy whatever is being shilled the most on Reddit

You don't need to understand crypto to see why this is a sham.

kek

exodus
>a mass departure of people, especially emigrants.
everyone is exodusing this shitcoin
all according to the roadmap my friend

"exodus" is not on that roadmap. Perhaps you're referring to The Exudos.

But who is Cameron?

He is getting burned! The chart looks almost identical to Verge when it had a meteoric rise to 2000 sats and then straight to about 1/3 before settling at a healthy 50% loss from ATH. Tron'd, BITCH!

Exudos is two times the exit.

Underated Kek,

30k is "life changing"?

Well, if you've been living from paycheck to paycheck, and in debt for years, it might be a fresh breath of air.

But I doubt his life is gonna change. He's just gonna brag about his money and waste it on stupid stuff or get mugged.

kek these type of people are in crypto now.

BAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The absolute fucking state of crypto.
The saddest thing is these normies are making more money than someone that invests in projects which CEOs don't hang around Twitter all day hyping up the price.

Let’s your money make you more money.

Does he mean his tron is going up $50 a day? I'm confuse.

Christ cryptonormies are fucking disgusting no wonder I never hear normie normies talking about crypto

r*ddit, cancerbook and tw*tter

Lmao, this is hilarious

Fucking retard

>some normalfags out there told their boss to go fuck himself because they invested $10k in TRON at ath