10k to 100k

Hey biz, honest opinion wanted.

I turned 2k into 10k in three weeks.
I'm now wondering if it will be possible to turn 10k into 100k by 2019? Currently holding REQ and XRB.
Torn between holding or day trading as I fucked myself hard on a day trade a few days ago.
Thoughts? What are your similar goals

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucked myself yesterday somehow and lost 30% of portfolio.

Don't fall for daytrade

I'm learning how to trade. You can listen to biz and throw your money at some nice coins and hodl, but you aren't learning shit by doing so. You can turn 10k into 100k if it's already invested imo, this market is so bullish. Anyway, like you said, you're a shit trader, if you want to get 100k and be a shit trader you can do so by listening to biz (if the coins haven't mooned) otherwise why don't you make being a good trader a goal?

Right on, appreciate the advice.

I hope this whole thing stays obscure for another year or so.

I turned 20 into 60 riding xlm and trx waves. If market won't change for a while 100k is not impossible

how is this still obscure

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal,.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

all you have to do is buy like 1.75 BTC and hold for 12 months if you want 100k.

Bitcoin could x10 by end of year alone
You can get more gains by selling your alts for btc while it's going up and buying back when it's high
This is what the whales are doing right now with all the money made from this month

Most of the population isn't even computer literate. On top of that, those that do know about will probably write it off as being a bubble, so eliminate like half. Out of the remaining half, one half actually knows how to buy it. Out of that half, another half will buy blue chips. Out of that half of a half, actually know about alt coins. Out of that half of a half of a half, actually are registered on a big exchange (bittrex/binance). Out of that half of a half of a half of a half, are capable of trading/investing. That's for 1st world countries too.

Sure

Day trading is a lot easier with crypto than it is with stocks for a couple of reasons.

1. It isn't real money so you don't have the same psychological pressure

2. The markets are so volatile that you can go +/- 25% in 20 minutes

3. You can see full depth of market and read the ticker properly. With stocks this generally requires exchange subscriptions or similar

Sold Oyster Pearl a ton of oyster pearl at .48 lol
massive losses indeed

turned 2k into 75k in about 6 months.

Don't day trade. Hold 3 coins, and be patient. Wait for them to moon, then sell 50% and split into another 3. Rinse and repeat. DONT sell on a dip, i've lost more money by being impatient.

Sold 6k BNB at 1.20 and 12k KCS at 0.75 out of impatience. Would have been comfy af

Good advice, thanks.
My plan is to wait for a hodl coin to 5x, take out 1x of profit and put into a newer small marketcap project.

This

im from SEA
just started last week, pretty much the only person i know in my circle actively trading alt coins
some are probably holding btc

I know one person in my workplace that actually trades altcoins. I had another dude come up to me and ask me if he could buy electroneum on coinbase.

10x is very likely with XLM. Comfy too, just buy, sit back and enjoy the ride.

you've made some money, now park it in ETH and OMG and retire eoy

Thanks for reply. I may pull 1000 total out of my hold stack and go for one more low marketcap but then heed your words (though I may keep REQ over OMG)

I think REQ is correcting. It just played off a support line right now, but if it dips below that I would be hesitant. If it doesn't I'd buy that too since it should be their strongest leg of the year.

Make a portfolio of coins that show promise for adoption.
The amount of coins you diversify in is inversely proportional to your risk tolerance.
The market caps of your coins are inversely proportional to your risk tolerance.
If you hold for 366 days, capital gains tax is reduced significantly. inb4 ">paying taxes", the IRS will fuck you if you get audited.
Good luck user, enjoy financial independence.