ODN

ODN

some shitty video with a few thousand views made the price go up 50% and its not even on a half decent exchange yet.

Why haven't you invested in ODN yet user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6y0ggYlV9Bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is going on?

What video?

People are going to tell you it's just a messenger, and those people are going to be poor. DYOR

I just wanna know what's the video. I have ODN already.

youtube.com/watch?v=6y0ggYlV9Bg

Deep in ODN atm. A little risky but it could go off yuge.

Wtf this bearded man with PowerPoint slides moons the coin?

Yes.

It was the new UI mockups that made it moon, really. The video was just icing on top. Still only 28mm market cap, could easily his 50mm by the end of the month. 200mm by the end of the year. If everything goes good and they start incubating third parties, 1b isn't even a stretch.

Damn I though this was just pumping and dumping again so I sold everything. The dump still hasn't come... My iron grip since the ICO has been for nought. Guess I'm missing out on the future of this coin.

Feels good man

Just re-enter if you need to. We aint left orbit yet user.

We need more green ids

yeah lemme fomo back in real quick so this thing can drop

only have 2k odn will i make it? holding since ico, poorfag

If we hit half the marketcap of Status or Dogecoindark you're sitting on 200k.

rocket is taking off!!!

FUCK ITS DROOPPPPPPPPING NGNG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is what sent it up not the vid

>half the marketcap of Status or Dogecoindark

yes nao!! need money nao! more marketcap nao!!

hodl it will go back up, there was a dump..

Honestly this won't really dumb since it was fucking CRIMINALLY underrated at the 15m market cap. If they keep developing and delivering like that, this will explode to 250m within days if it hits a useful exchange other than craptopia. And with 250m it is not even top100 anymore. I have literally 10500 ODN and don't intend to sell for at least 6 more months. And to make it 10$-15$ a piece in this time frame is anything but unrealistic.

BUY THE DIP

BIG BALLS ONLY