Altcoins are so ridiculously overpriced I'm not even considering buying

Altcoins are so ridiculously overpriced I'm not even considering buying.

Keep your 500% overpriced EOS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHoU28dykRU
youtu.be/UYHFrf5ci_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are only five coins that matter
BTC
ETH
LTC

And satoshis replacement. Yenten.

You see, that's the beauty of this whole crypto bubble. That's why BTC won't pop.

Every time the top dogs come close to bursting, the money trickles down to lower marketcap projects and inflates them into billion dollar marketcaps as well.

We'll be able to keep out heads above water at least until 2020, while normie cash continues to flow in.

Corecuck
ETHcuck
Litecuck

There's nothing worse. Alts are where the real gains are at.

It's ridiculous when you stop to think about it.

EOS was $2 a while ago. Now it's $10.
You'd think there was some sort of mass adaptation of the technology or major improvements. No? Something must have happened, right? Right?
Nope. It's the same fucking EOS, people just suddenly decided to raise the price because BTC was showing weakness.

>he doesn’t have Ark, Monero, Bytecoin or Dogecoin

It’s like people don’t like free money

LTC does not matter. It's just charlies btc clone he got listed because connections. Same with Bcash

Just look at the kinds of people who invest in XRP and Tron. They're the kinds of retards you're even surprised knows how to operate a computer, much less navigate outside of Facebook.

And the beauty is, when Tron bursts as a result of being a scamcoin and Justin Sun dumping his stack in secret, the dumb money will just flow into every other alt and start the cycle all over.

Having said this, I think you're making a mistake thinking the non-shit projects below a billion in marketcap is overvalued relative to the amount of dumb money that will inevitably flow into them.

True, too many moons in the wrong places. I am comfy in fun though, I believe they'll actually do well with an actual product

The only one of those that's worth anything is ETH, i don't even own any.

ETH is an ok invention but since it can be generated infinitely it's never going to hit 100k like BTC.

The only overpriced altcoin is BTC

I also agree that BTC is an altcoin fork of the original "Bitcoin: a Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System"

/thread

No, it's not.
The "other coin" meme is bullshit. If BTC can't work out, neither can any other coin.
When a coin reaches the same size as BTC, it starts having the same problems as BTC.
Yeah, your shitcoin x that was created last week is sooo much faster than BTC, but let's see when your shitcoin is 10 years old.

This is how the stock markets work too lol. Government central banks are some of the biggest stock holders and in the US, the fed literally pumps dollars it prints into stocks.
We've learned from the great Jew.

>When a coin reaches the same size as BTC, it starts having the same problems as BTC.
You're only going by BTC standards though because it's the only precedent that's been set thus far. But BCH can already overcome the scaling problems of BTC. BCH is supported by all of the people who recognised/contributed to the greatness of what BTC used to be. It never even had to be this bad for BTC, the blockstream devs just sabotaged it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHoU28dykRU

some shitcoins were built from the ground up to solve these issues. Not copied from bitcoin.

BCH is a money grubbing scam and that's why people don't buy it, even though it's technically better.
It has no soul and it's making Jihan money.

There's only one coin that matters the rest are just a symptom.

what if I told you it will be deflationary eventually

How is it a scam? No one in any authoritative position thinks it’s a scam. BTC is the one that’s been compromised.

youtu.be/UYHFrf5ci_g