he didn't buy Kin

> he didn't buy Kin
Read this and start to fomo

reddit.com/r/KinFoundation/comments/7o3qu6/frequently_asked_questions_faq_kin/

Can I still buy user ?

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

So we are shilling KIN now. Just been sitting on mine. Why now? Whats up OP? Did you just buy at 4X or something or it there actual news.

its up 125%

Ya so Im up 400% whats the big news here? It was 15ETH. Get back to me when you have some actual news. This is a long hold N0ob. Fuckhead owner wont even cough up the money to put it on a real exchange which is why I was able to buy at 1/4 or ICO price. Your at even user welcome to the party.

no im up over 200% on this coin?

Accumulating on COSS as we speak brother

Mfw I have 1.5m kin for less than 1k

where can i buy this? couldnt find any info

I bought it on Mercatox

Don't do it user. It's one fucking person who shill bzc to all the threads. "Ok bought bzc will i get rich" "should i buy bzc?" Etc.

won't do. thanks user

this is a legit working project tho , check kin messanger

Don't buy unless you like 1000% gains

I literally bought it because a guy convinced me to. I'm up 4x for now.

Anyway, it's a coin to make a small investment because it could go to nothing but at the same time it has a lot of potential. My advice is to put about 5% of your crypto money.

There are several sell order up on IDEX for Kin right now. Don't get left out.

It's up 4x from december something, just saw someone selling 80 eth worth of kin.

Fuck I wish I could do that.

>I'm up 4x for now.

Talking about KIN or BZC?

Fucking hell, could've tripled my investment in 2 days if EtherDelta wouldn't be such a pain in the ass to use.

Oh, I was talking about KIN, didn't realise you were talking about BZC

im up 900% on kin ya bish

yeah kin is doing great, i wonder if its going to crash hard.

The fuck is wrong with my blockfolio?!

There are some things in the FAQ mentioned by OP that worry me slightly. The fact that they need to do a transfer to the XLM (or other) blockchain in Q2 to support faster transactions and the advise that their legal team got for not actively pushing to get KIN on more exchanges.

However, if you look at the potential growth it's worth keeping. Even in small amounts. So I bought about 20k yesterday on IDEX/

It may at some point if it keeps growing but for now I don't see why people would sell their KIN.
If it grows in popularity it should be added to bigger exchanges which will make the price go up (now it's very hard to buy it) and noobs will buy it when they see its low price per tokken.
And after that it should be the time to sell.

yeah, i was thinking same, strange that they don't want to add it on more exchanges

same issue.
checked etherdelta nad mercatox. not selling at a buck :(

How do you guys find shit out so early?

see the post above. developers are not very keen to add it on other exchanges, not sure why.

sitting on 6 mio now, pls dont dump on me, etherdelta is a fucking pain in the ass

> already up 20 % tho, feels good man

The Transfer to XLM was made a month ago because Ethereum is SHIT. The network is slow and they can't handle their service on it

So they'll be going onto the Stellar Network, nothing wrong with that.

If you are connected to the Stellar Network, you are actually anchor'd onto a global asset network so you can pretty much connect to any other crypto/fiat/whateverasset you can think of exchange

Enjoy 2018

It's gonna be a perv coin. Micropayments inside kik for tits.

I like pervs.

Are they doing anything about supply? Trillion is a large number.

we don't say DYOR for no reason. look into every coin you see mentioned. gut feeling tells you whether to invest or not.

too late to get in kin now? what you reckon?