Who here woke?

So Veeky Forums likes to talk a lot about crypto, and not at all about anything else finance related.

There is one thing that fiercely burns in the hearts of each side though.

How many of you really think that
>the woman meme
is actually something people fall for?

How many of you have found a successful, smart partner that you have happily married and joined forces with?

Someone you can actually trust with your financials, or who fully trusts you to build your financial folio with their assets too? Who won't actually fuck you over like 90% of all women out there? Who here actually smart?

Did you really fall for the not finding a successful partner meme?

> 24 m and 24 f
> supported my Crypto invvestment and contributed to half our portfolio.
> together 4, almost 5 years
> shes 6 months pregnant
> shes a yoga teacher. Motivated, healthy and smart.
Life is good.

>have gf for 3 years
>spends all her money for shopping
>the little rest lies on her bank account, gets burnt away because of inflation

I'll never tell her how much money i really have

>19 m and 23f
>I never stay with girls more than 3 months
>Future crypto millionaire when DBC reaches 1$+
>Girl doesn't know, parents dead
>I will leave the country to go to another one and start a new life with somebody else for less than a year

Nobody needs to know you're making money. Don't trust anyone when it comes to money. Don't trust anyone at all.

I have the one.

If you ever make it in crypto don't forget to safeguard you stack with a marriage contract. Never even disclose how much you have, how much you make, etc.

>the life meme
So Veeky Forums likes to talk a lot about crypto, and not at all about anything else finance related.

There is one thing that fiercely burns in the hearts of each side though.

How many of you really think that
>the life meme
is actually something people fall for?

How many of you have found a successful, smart reason to live that you have happily embraced and joined forces with?

Something you can actually trust with your whole intellectual honesty, or which fully trusts you to build your point to live? Who won't actually fuck you over like 90% of all reasons to live out there? Who here actually smart?

Did you really fall for the not finding a successful reason to live meme?

Convinced my fiancé to join my crypto journey, never fought so much in our life's over it, I want to get into shit before it moons, not fomo but just knowing when shit will blow up, and seeing Veeky Forums posts saying something will moon but has little replies, 80% of the time you see that thread again an hour later with 100s of replies and people fomoing left and right.
I missed so many moons today that I would have walked away from with a bigger stash because I look for the signs. This is where the arguments come in, because it's both our money she argues with me every time I go to even touch it, she wants to hodle icx and that's fine but no reason to not build the stack in the mean time.

yoga teacher
smart
too lazy to meme arrows but you both dumb probably

oh god why are you faggots so dependent on your partners Jesus fuck I feel sorry for everyone who writes this shit. I got my own money and I put it wherever I want. been with my girl for 3 years

Watching AAPC moon right now, just as I knew it would 2 hours ago
Fuck this bros, crypto is a solo thing because some times you just need to roll the dice and not have other shit complicating it, don't tell your partners jack shit about it and ffs don't offer to do it as a joint thing

Thought it would be a fun thing to do I was wrong

This. Been married for 10 years now and never ever did my wife think about interfering with my spending. Because I AM THE PROVIDER and she knows that if she fucks up, she loses everything. It's like living in a dom/sub partnership. Pretty comfy. All you soyboys and cucks need to sort your shit out. Don't pool resources.
Thank you, marriage contract. You tiny little lifesaver.

She gives me full control of the portfolio. The only coin she knows is BTC. We put in $750 each, i lost most of it day trading, down to $500. Worked up from there to 10K since August. We will buy property 2019, and retire for wage slaving in 2020. We will travel and homeschool for as long as we can. Dont give a fuck. Im in a very rewarding relationship, that most people can only dream of. Crypto has let me realise legitimate dreams with this incredible woman.

>Has waifu for 6 years
>Waifu knows I trade crypto, thinks I have $1000 in BTC
>Actual $25,000
> Waifu doesn't work, so leaves all the money to me
>Happier when single

Don't hodl women, day trade.

23 m and 22 f. She's a year away from being a physical therapist, I'm getting my masters this year and then I going into pharma research. We're engaged, won't marry until school is over/we have jobs. She knows about my crypto, and knows she's terrible at saving money so she gives me $200 per month to put in a savings account and roth IRA with only my name on it so she can't use it. My own money from my job I save and have been cashing out crypto to a safety deposit box.

She's really smart, but not the best with money. She wants to move to the suburbs and start a family, etc. QT Asian wife ftw

the problem here isn't her. it's you.

literally want to chase moons while she wants to hold ICX.

who is the dumb one again? come on man, have your long term holds and a small amount to try to chase moons. but if you get burned, don't sell at a loss and wait out as punishment. retrieve your life brother.

>How many of you have found a successful, smart partner that you have happily married and joined forces with?

You’re talking about finances, right?
So... no.
Married 25 y/o here,
That doesn’t exist. I’m so sorry...
Do your part and find a decent girl to procreate. That’s how life works

Doctor wife. Makes more than me (crypto aside).
Hot af. Gives great head.
Her hobbies are sewing and other traditional woman stuff.
Supports me in every decision, asked me at some moment if I didnt want to put more money in cripto.

At least on that side I made it.

Wet paper in front of a judge. Find a good woman instead.

She's really smart, but not the best with money.

This.
Exactly.

Kill yourself