LTC fees are being dropped significantly

Charlie just tweeted. moon incoming

who cares?

lol fuck this shitcoin

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

Literally the best most usable coin on the market.

lol if you bought the dip 24hrs ago I think you might... salty no gainer

I agree, I use it a lot for transferring coins to different exchanges. I noticed XLM is a lot faster though.

Going through $300 right now. Get the fuck in here.

Strapped in, dubs for 500 eod

I really doubt it could go higher than 0.02, set my sell order

This is amazing! Just bought 4 of these at 239 yesterday because I was gunna transfer it to alts. coinbase delayed my buy for 7 days. THANK YOU coinbase, now I am going to have way more money when these hit my account LMAO!

Don't do that to your money. Sell at $310 if you must and then get back in on the dip.

true this, as much as 95% of its marketcap gets transfered in a 24 hour period and will soon get even better.Its the true payment coin.

There's no way anyone is greedy for 299/300 right now. It hasn't had any juicy dips recently for that to be profitable, people took 20% profits at ~287 but it never dipped properly after that. We're in for 310+.

And here comes the fucking normie FOMO. Credit cards are out, they're buying this shit cash.

Just yoloed and put my entire portfolio into litecoin. Going to the moon boys!

The king is dead, long live the king!

HERE THEY FUCKING COME

bagholders will trickle out over today, and then the sky's the limit

feeling pretty comfy rn

WE'VE HIT PAST 300!!!
LAMBOLAND IS JUST OVER THE HORIZON!

Growing steady, lambo time!

>tfw took profits at 256 last night

feels bad man

Did the same at 230...., bought in again at 299. Moooon

>>tfw took profits at 256 last night
mfw took baby profits at 290 just 30 min ago.

ouch, buy in again asap and minimize your gain loss the next months will be wild.

It will go down again today I hope, I'll buy again

Tfw bought in at 220, sold at 290, then went yolo and bought back in at 303 with some extra fiat too.

Am i gonna make it boys?

Not with those weak ass hands.

>bought back in at 303 with some extra fiat too.
Kek no. Normie tier shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I only have 1.9999999 LTC

yup, HODL !

What a bunch of normie retards. Don’t you realize there are much better options for payments with even more ROI, like XRB?
You probably camp the litecoin subreddit all day, sucking charlie lee’s dick and bulshitting each other with nonsense.
r/litecoin is a bunch of cultists just below 1 level of retardation and stuborness compared to r/bitcoin.

Lmao what? How the fuck is XRB at all comparable to LTC right now? Sure XRB is a good coin but the fact that you can buy LTC for fiat in the time of huge normie influx really says it all. XRB is a good long term project but if you want gains right now you need to be in on LTC. I don't give a fuck if you hate money but don't say stupid shit lol.

LTC for the win

I just want this to explode to make fun of my colleague who got weak hands and sold his LTC for TRX 2 days ago

Kek, the fucking cuck.

WHO THE FUCK IS KEEPING PRICE DOWN WHAT A GIGANTIC FAGGOT

can this atomic shitcoin sustain a pump for more than 10m minutes

we're talking about now faggot
yes XRB is promising but it's still a POS coin right now, used for nothing and only bumped buy speculation

is it that had to get into your thick skull that LTC is being used as it's designed right now witch make it guess what a FUCKING CURRENCY