I JUST WANT TO 2X MY STACK

PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME I’VE LOST SO FUCKING MUCH FROM DAY TRADING AS I AM GETTING DESPERATE TO HAVE 10K BY END OF JANUARY SO I CAN HAVE MY DREAMFOLIO, I JUST REALLY FUCKING SUCK AT SHORT TERM PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME JUST TELL ME A COIN ON KUCOIN THAT WILL 2X IN THE COMING DAYS

CAN

deep brain

Fuck man, I know that feeling of Dreamfolio lust, needing just one 2x to be able to get it..

WTC having a nice bounce, so maybe that idk. Good luck noob

ICX and hold

Just so you know, when you get $10k it wont be enough

KIN is already mooning hard, getting more and more attention. Price will likely x5 next couple of weeks. Also guarantee x2 UFR in 2 weeks

You can literally hold like PRL/DBC/ICX and 3-5x by the end of the month.

At this point you should realise that you are to much of an weakling for daytraiding and to stupid to gain profit.

The only possible way for you tu make money now, is by hodling a coin and wishing it gets somewhere.

Maybe this business isn’t for you if you have such weak hands. Buy XLM, XMR or ETH. It probably won’t give you a 10x portfolio in a single month but amateurs like you will have to settle for that.

Sia its still Low it will go to Max. 1500 sat end of jan

Its true, its human nature to ALWAYS want more, and it is never enough, you could get to 1 mil and still want more.

DBC/PASC/ICX

;)

it feels so good to hold a dream portfolio. my portfolio:

3k icx
15k bcpt
20k jnt (not released yet but got in ico)

the secret is to hold you dumb fucks. daytrading will fuck your shit up.

What I am beginning to learn is that most people will lose money by day trading. Period. No way around it unless you have MASSIVE amounts of money to move around so as to negate transfer fees between exchanges.

If you have under $100,000 day trading is a guaranteed loss with fees.

All you can do is hold. Pick a good crypto and hold. I recommend:

LINK
XRP
BTC
LTC
ETH
NEO (great one actually)
TRX
maybe XMR or XVG also

Wait 3 months and then sell. Once you hit $100k you can carefully day trade between exchanges.

if you suck at day trading, instead of chasing moon why do you find a good project, hodl for long term profit?

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID BOTS, THOSE ARE NOT ON KUCOIN AND I DONT WANT TO BURN MYSELF AGAIN BY HAVING MY ETH/LTC STUCK IN TRANSACTION FOR 10 HOURS EVEN WITH HIGH GAD WHILE MISSING OUT ON MOON MISSIONS

That’s the thing I want 2x for. So I can afford 10k instead of just 5k

Anything with a bullish outlook in the near future would be enough for me

WTC is amazing. It 3x my money. I recommend it on the next down cycle, then hold. Don't buy it just yet. Wait for the dip and be patient holding.

Day trading is luck or massive liquid based. You CANNOT make money day trading consistently with less than at least $10k at a time due to fees.

Buy high, sell low. Trust me, works everytime.

You do realize you can access trading pair like an hour earlier than it’s actual listing on the main page on 8th?

I really want to hold DBC but I just feel like 4k won’t be enough. Oh well if it goes 2$ in Feb then why not

Thing is whenever a coin dips I always see an opportunity to gain more. But I’ve come to the conclusion that only whales can safely gain from this, not poorfags like me

I would say Dogecoin is certain to go to 150 sats over the next month, but its going to dip 10 or so sats first

Pascal coin, sonm, colx all seem like they are about to go up more than 2x aswell

maybe deep brain moons before you make 2x so you fucked.. mate thats not the right mindset for trading

>Day trading is luck or massive liquid based. You CANNOT make money day trading consistently with less than at least $10k at a time due to fees.

I started with 2k and I'm now worth 124k as of this moment. I didnt hodl this, I daytraded lol

>Desperate
>Losing from day trading
>Emotional
>Doesn't know what to buy
>Impatient

Wow man you definately need some good coin recommendations instead of taking a good hard look at yourself ffs.

If you dont change the way you think even if you pick a winner you will still fuck it up.

one word:

PLUSCOIN

you will literally be MILLIONAIRE by EOY

How will TRX be in a couple months?

You lucked out dude. I wish I had that kind of luck.

>no FUN
>no XLM

user, I...

Sia Coin (SX). No doubt. Dyor

Lots of really good choices right now. Plenty of room to make money but I just seem to have crap luck.

What do you think about TRX? I've been swapping coins like an idiot but this is the first one I plan to hold at least 2 months. With my luck I bet it'll fucking sink.

Anyone got expert advice on TRX medium term hold?

>JUST TELL ME A COIN ON KUCOIN THAT WILL 2X IN THE COMING DAYS

Will never make it

>XRP
>Not REQ

0/10

This

You won't make it OP, sorry.

I'm balls deep into it myself. Also elixir (Elix)

The only slow but guaranteed gain is NEO right now.

Possible x10 gains in a year. I can see that coming but I want to make short term money in other coins before I do that.

>You lucked out dude. I wish I had that kind of luck.

I did not, I did not mark. When I started I lost money consistently until I started to take this more serious. Read up couple of TA books, was sitting literlly 24/7 watching charts and study their behaviour. Its a lot more work than looking at a whiter paper and hodling the coin but it does pay out much faster if done right.

Calling it luck, is just stupid.

Exactly. I should probably just buy it now, and hold. I did so well right before 2 days ago when I thought of getting a little more DBC through daytrading. I know I can do it but I just fucked up big time yesterday

(Elix)

REQ and VEN are god tier choices rn.

What about Redd? Will it 2x or 3x end of the month?

redcoin or blackcoin
Certain 2x

Stop being a spastic cunt, right now BTC is the place to be, you go all in on alts now and there's a good chance you'll be posting more pink wojacks in the coming weeks.
Alts may begin creeping back up if BTC settles, but don't pick a heavily pumped shitcoin if you really can't resist holding alts.

how did you lose money yesterday? tron?

Teach me pls. I am very depressed after having $800 stolen by a shitty exchange.

I got JUSTinED indeed. Thing is, I perfectly timed the last pump, though I didn’t rebuy. This loss has taken a toll on me and my confidence

Smart peeps. Pasc easy money at this point.

Not an expert but as you notice it is a highly unstable coin right now. It will probably moon again sometime soon but I personally think it is a bit risky. One moon doesn’t mean shit you see.

There is no point to teach you this unless you have unlimited free time to study and learn.

Just as I said, get yourself some decent TA books. Study the fucking charts of every coin, look at buy/sell walls - > understand what this means for the growth of the coin.

I cant teach you, you have to teach yourself. I've also started from where you are right now, the point is not to give in otherwise your time would be wasted.

You don't think it'll at least go to $1 in a few months? It's a chinese coin with like 10 billion market cap.

Should I just sell it all, say fuck it, buy NEO, and check back in 5 years? I suck at this shit. And I got some of my BTC stolen. So I am really not confident right now.

>tfw almost nobody called DBC
>tfw when you have to get a ticket for london in order to buy cheap gold because it's obvious it is gonna take off in the next months.

But OP, I feel you. I lost thousands on daytrading with shitcoins. From 8500e to 3000e in two weeks. Now I am 200,000 usd from being millionaire. Here is what saved me:

-Think with your head and not your emotions
-Buy low sell high, always
-Stop daytrading, hold for minimum 2 weeks
-Keep calm, be humble in the winning, be fairplay in the losing
-Be aware of your mistakes, write them down on a piece of paper a burn it. Dont do the same mistake twice. NEVER.
-Invest in what people WILL need, and not what people need ATM.
-Be Greedy when others are fearful, be fearful when others are greedy
-buy DBC, hold till February 5th, thank me later.

>-Stop daytrading, hold for minimum 2 weeks

A lot of people have said this. And I am starting to see the value in this advice. Only millionaires seem to make money day trading, not us lowly peasants who are paying 1%-5% fees on our entire stack each transfer.

Thanks for your advice. Any idea on TRX? I'm stuck in it for now. Planning to sell and buy DBC or NEO and just forgetting about it for a year.

Neo is one of the safest long term hold with Vechain, Ethereum and Ripple.

All in in DBC for a month is the best you can do for fast, steady gains.
Holding DBC for a year is theorically a gold ticket. THEORICALLY.

Don't forget the correction of the market that will happen in a few months, shitcoins like ADA worth more than SpaceX is not healthy at all. This board is going to be hell on earth.

You could be right. It could explode and has high potential. However, there are more and more mooning shitcoins on the market of which you just know that this can’t hold. How big the damage will be once this bubble bursts I cannot say, but I sure as hell will have my money on a save coin. I invest in coins with a plan behind it of which XLM and their plans for FairX looks very promising. TRX is probably a good investment too.

I love you user. This was probably the most uplifting post I’ve seen. I can tell my mistakes that I did the last 2 days
>buying near ATH
>getting impatient when a dip occurred(managed to hold out before)
>panicking after reading FUD during a dip(allegations of Sun selling his bags)
>getting emotional and desperate after seeing the loss
>FOMO buying coins near ATH after seeing the loss, instead of waiting
>getting impatient seeing coins not rebound after 1 hour

Times like this makes me wish I had a time machine. It’s hard to confront the truth but I can’t reverse it unless I don’t commit the same mistakes again. Holding has never failed or backfired at all. It’s good to see that someone who has almost made it to lamboland was like me before too. Well they say what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.
I think my best bet is to accept that I won’t have 10k DBC and just hold it untill February. That’s my safest bet

Thank you user. And Godspeed getting to 1 million

I'm stuck with TRX. Safe to hold this for a couple months or sell asap and buy NEO? Seems like it will explode soon enough but I'm terrible at short term trading.

TRX is what I bought into, but NEO is my next if I make money on this. I'm tired of taking too many risks.

NEO will be part of my dreamfolio for sure. Might put 2k into it by the time I reach 10k. I just hope I won’t miss out on too many gains by the time I reach it

As someone who has lost a bit of money daytrading, I will highly advise you to put 80% of your gains in NEO, and then speculate with other coins you don't mind losing or being stuck bagholding for months for minimal gains.

The last thing you want is to be stuck in LINK at 10,000 sats, and then stuck holding even 3 months later after several moons when it hits 6,000 sats.

Always trade BITCOIN value. Not DOLLAR value. Dollar value is irrelevant. How much OF BITCOIN do you think that particular coin will be worth? Not how much in dollars.

I bought LINK for 40 cents (10,000 sats) and now it's $1.05 (6000 sats) still a loss.

Put most of your gains in NEO dude. Possibly BCH. They will be worth more of bitcoin proportionately long term than shitcoins who haven't proven themselves. Play around with 20% or less of your main stack.

Just keep lurking here, read about the devs and plans of the coins you are investing in. There are maybe 10 revolutionairy coins that are save for long term hodl. Good luck and remember that as long as you don’t give in too panick selling, you are probably gonna make it. Steady hands to you!

Thanks man. I hope TRX makes it in a couple months...

Dragonchain

kek you are to slow faggot

PRL made in last 12 hours almost 100%

My dreamfolio looks like this
XLM
ICX
NEO
REQ
Maybe retrieve my XRB too
That’s what my research has concluded. Now I am foolish and unable to find disadvantages on my own but I feel this portfolio would 5x or so by summer, which would be great. But again, I fear tgis might be too diversified for just $10k. As I assume you have more experience, do you think this looks solid or should I probably follow your advice of having 80% of it be NEO for the biggest gains?

Publica

Dunno dude if you have $10k I highly suggest you buy a nano ledger S, a bunch of NEO, and store it for a year. Don't fuck around too much especially on new exchanges.

ALWAYS remember there is a risk of losing your money on a given exchange. I just lost $800 on a new and little known exchange. When your money is in an exchange it's AT RISK. Always.

If I were you I'd be in NEO with a hardware wallet like nano ledger S, not sitting on an exchange. Play around with a small portion of your stack, but completely forget about your NEO. Check back in ayear. It doesn't exist anymore until at least a year. Don't compare "possible" gains to your neo stack because it could just as easily be possible loss. Play the daytrading game to scratch your itch, but trust me dude. NEO will be the one if you already have 10k.

I'm currently working on building at least 5k so I can go mostly NEO and store on my hardware wallet. I feel very paranoid about exchanges after losing $800.

Buddy, that's a wise bet.
You know how I got into cryptos? A 60yo billionaire I met during a trip introduced me in this sphere. I had only 8000e to invest in and I put it all in without knowing anything about investment and trading.
I asked him to give me some money, he never responded to me. Then he went to Belize and never heard of him since then.

For me he was a greedy bastard. Now, he is what saved me from bankrupt. If he gave me the money, I would have lost it anyway.

My point is: experience is worth more than money.
"When the man with money meets the man with experience, the man with experience takes the money and the man with money leaves with experience".

You fell, congratulations. Now you know what to do to not fall on the same spot.
You need to fall in the mud to understand the true pleasure of getting a shower.

Also, if you want to have the mindset of the successfull investor: see the long-long-long term, the whole life term.
See beyond cryptos, because this bubble will not last forever and you need to know right now where to invest for 2019-2020-2021. What will people need, what will people ask for.

And no need to read books because the only way to learn something is to experience it.

D R A G O N C H A I N

All in on POE.

NEO is the only guaranteed long term hold in your list. The others are good projects especially XLM. But trust me, NEO is already the established one. AND it has dividends. Don't forget about that. It's my first choice once I hit 10k.

I might not have *more* experience than you, but I have certainly had my fair share of bad luck and learned how to avoid it.

NEO was $40 less than a month ago.

Great post user. I held LINK from pre sibos and suffered a huge sat loss. I do think sitting on this loss really helped me become better as well. When do you realistically feel it will be time to get out of the crypto market?

Yeah me too man. Bought at 10k sats, sold at 2.5k. But I made massive gains with WTC before so I broke even.

It taught me a lot. Mainly, base gains on BITCOIN PROPORTIONAL VALUE, and not on dollar value. Completely ignore dollar values. Lost money even though it was worth more cents.

Daytrading is retarded, just stop

Summer. That's my bet, and I might regret it but look, I experienced what it is like to lost all you have in a day and I don't want to experience it again.
Be a wise player. Not a delusional player.

This. Got 10k week ago, now it's 17k and I just want it to be 100k.. after that 500k.. after that 1million.. after that.. don't know. Maybe i'll just cash out.

shhh let them drown in losses

I'm still holding I just had to stop looking for a few months and try not to beat myself up too bad about it. Still below in sat value from what I bought at, but things are looking pretty up for it.

Glad you made your stack back on wtc

Yeah I am going to stop daytrading, but it taught me a lot. Plenty of guaranteed gain coins out there. Day trading is russian roullete unless you have lots of liquidity to negate the exchange transfer fees.

B-but I cant even afford a nano ledger ;_;
But you’re right, I plan to not look at my portfolio for a while one I reach 10k. That would just make me impatient and do stupid shit again

Thing is, I feel like 2018 might be the last year before the bubble bursts. But if I have until atleast 2020, then I am confident that I will reach atleast over a million. I started out with less than 700$ in November, and made it to 3.3k on 3rd of January, though I am at just 1.8k now due to the loss. I have 600$ on some shitcoin that is likely to moon throughout January but I don’t plan to hold it beyond that

NEO was like 30 cents just 7 months ago. How I wish I could find a low market cap coin with low supply and solid tech and backing like that. By the way, have you looked up ICX? I have a feeling it’s going to explode too

Thanks. I am could see summer as well. I am thinking when the market hits 2t is when I will start to be pretty freaked out. I am really hoping it lasts till 2019 at least but will try and not get too greedy as I am closing in on 1m as well

Cashing out will be the stupidest thing ever. Buy and hold NEO for a year dude. Even LTC will be a good buy. Or BTC itself, maybe BCH. The choices are endless

Dude it's $70. If I can afford it with $1000 invested, then so can you.

if the bubble bursts in 2018 all you have to do is hold even more.

If you invested in Microsoft in 2008 before the housing crisis, it'd only take a few years to 3x your initial investment. The meme about steady hands is very true. Stop pulling out when you lose. I have learned that the hard way.

>NEO was like 30 cents just 7 months ago. How I wish I could find a low market cap coin with low supply and solid tech and backing like that. By the way, have you looked up ICX? I have a feeling it’s going to explode too

NEO will be $3000+ in 2 years.

Yea fuck day trading

Just mine thousands of cheap easy coins and pray that they go up 10,000x

Well, when I say summer I mean that I will cash out 60% of my portfolio. Then every month 10% more. I will end up losing some, but earning big.

I’m broke right now. I didn’t wagecucked much during December, spent alot on gifts, and won’t be paid untill 15th. I do have plenty of food though.
I hope I can buy NEO before it 2x again. It sucks seeing your potential portfolio burn away

this.
if BTC crashes, HODL on other coins.
just - don't - fucking - sell.

>It sucks seeing your potential portfolio burn away

Don't think like that dude. Focus on what you gained, not what you could have gained if you were a god-tier psychic occultist who can see the future. It's not realistic.

There's people out there working at Wendy's for $7 an hour who don't even know what crypto is. Think about the massive gains when the average welfare nigger is sent his gubment moneys in BTC or BCH.

Just stick to one and hold it forever. LTC, NEO, BCH, BTC, ETH are all good choices. Play around with shitcoins but no more than $2k at a time, or less than 10% of your stack. Then add to your main stack.

You think TRX will make it when the bubble pops again? BTC is such a money maker, but I had some money stolen and I feel really bad now.

Don't fuck with exchanges you don't know about. Even the ones you do, be paranoid. And be careful about coins you can't store on a HARDWARE wallet like a nano ledger.

Stop being a retard and stop listening to retards.
Just buy Eth and HOLD. Its a medium term investment but you will double this year.

That's the thing dude. Us poor fags can't really do that. It's not very useful to 2x $500 in a year. We have to rely on shitcoins for the initial stack.

trading fees are flat rate percentage, you don't make sense

No it's a flat fee per coin to move between exchanges.

> If you have under $100,000 day trading is a guaranteed loss with fees.

You are retarded, faggot. On binance for example the fee is 0.05%

> Period. No way around it unless you have MASSIVE amounts of money to move around so as to negate transfer fees between exchanges.

That's why you're fucking poor, who told you to move money between exchanges "daytrading"

Weak handed cuck

mooncoin.

everyone here is missing out on the clear winner for January.

BURST

It's on bittrex and will incorporate the best parts tech from BTC, ETH, IOTA, and Monero.

AND it's on an eco-friendly mining algo, uses less that 1/4th the power BTC and other coins use.

What I'm saying is get the FUCK in now or hate yourself in a month. Don't blame me when you're not rich.

>As someone who has lost a bit of money daytrading, I will highly advise you to put 80% of your gains in NEO, and then speculate with other coins you don't mind losing or being stuck bagholding for months for minimal gains.

> As someone who has lost a bit of money daytrading, I will highly advise you to [...]

NOW HE IS ADVISING PEOPLE

As someone with a sub 80 IQ I highly advise you to quit your dayjob and start daytrading against bots and whales, it will work out great for you

Fucking tron bagholder

will i get rich with 1k usd in zcl?

What's wrong with TRON holding for a month or two?

Also you are a retard if you think NEO isn't a strong hold.

you will either make money, lose money, or hold value.

I just browse Veeky Forums and read through recommendations.

When someone recommends something that isn’t just parroting the same old shit everyone else is (REQ/LINK/FUN/XLM...etc) I ask them why they picked that coin.
9/10 they give a good reason so I look into that coin myself.

Eg about 12 hours ago a random user recommended ZCL in a thread. I looked at it chart and did some basic TA, and bought at 750000 sat, it is now 925000sat... easy money.

I return the favour by recommending what I think is a good buy, and hope that others like me will read my post, do a little TA/FA and perhaps pick up what I suggest. eg I’ve been shilling AE for months now and it’s done nothing but moon

buy ETN, going to 50 cents this week

>day trading
>desperate to have 10k
Found your problem.
Day trading is a complete waste of your life if you are not placing tens of thousands of dollars PER TRADE.
Instead of slaving away trading for minimal (or no) profit, just buy a fucking coin and hold it, and go live your life while your money works for you. Worst case scenario you lose your stake but you still lived life in the meantime.

This morning I bought APPC at $2 and went to the gym, pumped iron, ate breakfast, took a nap, came back and it's at $3.30 now, that's a cool >50% profit since 3 hours ago.
If I'd have sat in front of the computer with 1m candles, moving averages and divergence lines, etc I wouldn't have been able to help buying and selling a million times, probably fucking my profit in the meantime while drinking coffee and sitting on my ass getting fatter.