So can anyone top my monthly profit % ? Come on guys make me jealous!

So can anyone top my monthly profit % ? Come on guys make me jealous!

Not quite, but over the last 34 days, I'm up 1297.73%, which is cool. Started with ~$231, now up to $3231.

send me 15k of eth to this address so i can buy my first car(that is fuel-economical and has automatic gearbox) regards soon to be 18 year old finn whose parents are incapable of caring of me

or else i will turn into a FUCKING NEET AND DIE

0x85deb433d5e3b3f86ca92e5074c4ecc08e076e5c

be the father that i never had

nice man ill never forget them early gains feels

If you are sure

chad?

nice user bet that feels good, you go all in on something?

I hit the XRB jackpot.

I bought funfair and po.et early. Didnt have a lot in it. 1k dollars in fun which is now around 4 k pulling out a bit when it hits a dollar keeping the rest in. And 40 leftover dollars in po.et when it was less than 2 cents which is now worth 22.5 so i was lucky to stumble upon those when they were cheap

Can you cash out?

/thread

Jesus fucking christ, i normally laugh at all the anons that accuse people of larping but.... larping?

Had 1.5k in total to put in crypto btw, also Made a couple of hundred bucks on buying xlm earlier

So you need a 15 million dollar car?

Nice fellow britbong, I was close but you win

fuck me m8, i hope you're slowly unloading more every day

I just started. Put 120 bucks into various currencies (just like 10-15 each across various coins). My portfolio is up 80 bucks. Feels pretty good. XRM and KIN have been very helpful, as has TRX. Have yet to sell anything, kind of just want to hoard coins, throwing 20 bucks here and there at them, and maybe start selling once something moons enough for me to pull 1K or so out of it.

Those are nice numbers OP

Kill yourself

Not easily because of how much it is, but I'm starting to convert some to BTC slowly but surely, and then to fiat sometime this month. Should become a lot easier when it hits Binance though.

Believe it or not, but I'm not larping.

It's pretty slow, but I'm unloading some. It felt pretty nice to cover my initial investment with just a fraction of what I have.

i sent you 10 bucks, go buy a happy meal or something kid

Goddamn, do you have any tips for upcoming coins? I thought i Made decent gains But yours are through the roof hahaha

im happy for you user, i hope the withdrawal process goes smoothly

Sorry, nothing on the radar right now. Haven't had the time to really sit down and research much lately.

Thanks man.

What was your initial investment?

For crypto in general, $8000 in 2013. For XRB, $65000.

sorry about my autism, 15 000 worth of usd car
ty
i just thought since there are so many of you with trillions of dollars that one 15k$ would not matter to you so much, i could though invest that too to some scam cryptos first and enjoy 150k, pls send

Crazy gains, well done sir. Too bad everything's larping or inspect element on the 4c though.

learn basic developer skills, fork a cryptocoin, give it some reasonable marketing and then dump it, free couple of bitcoin guaranteed to get you started

>that £100,000 dip

Anybody here thinking of pussying out over a $2k dip in their portfolio should look at this absolute madman's hands of steel in not running to Tether.

$8k in 2013 is some visionary shit. and so was holding it until now. well played

Kill yourself

>start a shitcoin
>get investors
>pump & dump
>investors mad as fuck
>come to kys me
really made me to think
I want a mitsubishi space star with automatic gearbox and shit. Or perhaps a 2015 ford fiesta with automatic gearbox, 8-14k€ prices for those in finland

im not willing to buy some >5 liters/100KM piece of shit

Around 780 in less than 10 days

I went from 1k to 3k in the span of a week. What are you guys doing?

that's pretty sick

if your referring to me yh it kinda ruined my xmas break, but you've gotta be in this game for the long haul. Once you have been in the market for 6 months+ you start to learn how the market flows

You fucking brag in every thread dude. You're the britbong with welfare TESCO phone line that got really lucky on verge.
You gambled your whole stack on a shitty clone of dogecoin just before the swarm of normies invaded alts and pumped everything that was 'cheap' to oblivion.
You got lucky but you're also the same type of person who will lose it all just as fast making risky stupid moves like that.

You could already make it right now if you just held btc/eth from now on but i guarantee your portfolio is fully stacked shitcoin museum once again.

haha its true i like to brag as iv never been this lucky before, but i only put £100 into it at 5 sats. i sold at 1200 and have now diversified.

stay mad

Would look a lot nicer if I hadnt been stoned during TRX ATH, but still more than happy with what I accomplished during my first month of crypto.

Any of you richfags wanna help a newcomer with some BTC cash to put into alts and become a richfag himself? Here is your chance. Im giving you a one time offer to give me some of your cash and get absolutely nothing in return. Don't miss out!

BTC Address: 1NswiW4fiHMHJsyJ29NoEj6CqkqKpdbVDF

Gotta love the Kucoin exchange and ENG

howcome I’m better than all you faggots and I started a few weeks ago

Yeah I was, that's some incredible nerves considering you only had £30k last month.

I started with a measly £200 in December and i've managed to up it to £1200, so my target now is to first hit £10k and then try and emulate something like you've done.

It feels promising in this bullish market, all my alts have been really successful so far.

also I’m a poorfag

Sent $1k, enjoy yourself.

You didn't actually. Did you? :o

what do you hold?

because you are a poorfag

it gets a lot harder to hold your bags when they weigh $400k

>5974609
Checked bit transactions, he actually did lmao

Are you jealous?

How do I check that shit. I need confirmation haha I can't believe it.

Depends on the day. Remember when pajeet fags were shitting on BNTY? Well I traded that coin for $1,400 profit while it went up.

Other coins include DBC, KCS, XRB, and SNOV made some good gains too.

well i have like 500% but my total is only 3k

Went to check and didn't find any new transaction.

Made a million off XRB, already cashed out. You are full of shit if you havent already.

Lawyer, Tax Lawyer, Accountant, Tax Accountant and Forensic accountant. Total cost to cash out all my XRB, 50K, plus the 18% taxes. Worth it, fucking use your brain user.

I bought 34K XRB at .05, 1700 to 1 million. Your gonna make it bro, keep up the smart trades.

larp

whatever helps you sleep at night

Hey where can I check the transaction. I can't find it anywhere. Unless you cucked me and it isn't even there.

damn... I was gonna buy 100 usd worth at 0.2 but was too lazy to make a bitgrail acc, missed out 15k.. kinda sad :D

Not bad for first month in the game

TNB, VEN, WTC, REQ, ICX? Which should i jump into next? Made a quick babby 2x with TRX but pulled out

Oh my

Lol whatever

Fake I think. Can't find a trace. :D

I was just at 2 btc in late November actually, so we are pretty close actually.

I am 95% btc now though, you should be too if you want to keep those gains :)

Can’t see it on blockchain either.. yet

>binance portfolio

It's been 40 minutes. It would appear by now for sure.

Holy cunt fuck. Sick bro. Enjoy it :D

what coins are you holding dude?

Req Btc iota

reported. enjoy your ban faggot

WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED YOURSELF YET?

>c&h

kys

double reported

How'd I do?

Arghh!!
Only 7000%

More gains