IExec RLC

Get in before the FOMO begins.

Blockchains Need iExec: The Market Just Hasn’t Realized It Yet

hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

Other urls found in this thread:

slack.iex.ec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5k here

Not to mention partnership with REQ. If REQ goes big, RLC is very likely to go big as well

Rlc will be bigger than req imo

I want to believe.

Why is it biz always ignores iExec? This is pretty much Enigma with a working product. Big announcement on Monday, possibly about new exchange(s) or new partnership(s).

How u know there will be an announcement?

Slack.

slack.iex.ec/

>Big announcement on Monday, possibly about new exchange(s) or new partnership(s)

fk yes i have been sitting comfy af

time to tell my girl to put on the nice red panties i like

What's the price ceiling for this coin?

100 bucks per coin by eoy

Not bad. I guess together with req and link and kcs dividends that'll take me to 100k by year's end. Not bad.

Thanks for this OP. Actually legit. might solve the fucking etheremon gas problem

if this will come to be I will have 600k....

>ethermon
na mate thats eth scaling issue. This will provide off-chain computing.

well RLC was designed to solve the eth performance scaling issue as well as on other blockchains.

It provides distributed off-chain computing solutions so in a way it enhances eth by bringing mass computational power into the blockchain ecosystem, but it won't affect eth or any other coins transaction rates. I'm holding 50k of RLC so don't worry I'm not trying to FUD just trying to be more accurate.

^what you think the "exciting news is going to be on Monday"? last time they said "big news" was in October before devcon 3 and they came out with literally nothing. I hate when people hype for no reason, leaves a bad taste in my mouth

as far as I'm aware it is one or two partnerships with other cryptos, so most likely nothing major.

Partnership with Vechain and then all venbros and iexec bros launch to uranus

I heard the same thing.

Stop shilling this, keep it quiet
FUCK

>leaves a bad taste in my mouth

that's what she said

they announced it is with a crypto startup on slack i believe. only the first partnership to be announced this month though, so im expecting that they'll save the more exciting partnership for later hopefully

Dont worry, biz PnDtards and FOMOers ignore this coin, I thing it's obvious from posts on this and other RLC threads.

smart money got in this at .50 cents. it's time for it to hit 5B market cap.

if anything this will pump like crazy on sunday

WHY IS IT ONLY ON BITTREX (NO NEW SIGNUPS) AND LITERAL SCAM EXCHANGES

Was anything mentioned about a big exchange addition this month?

On their slack, quote, "big exchanges" with an S.

REQ and iExec

The french master race at work

shapeshift is gucci immediately sent to your wallet, that said this is toooo high rn to buy just look at the graph. may be greedy af but i think itll go down atleast to 2.2 before monday's announcements

Damn, I hope we get binance and possible bitfinex. Insant 3x and volume of 50mill +++