KUCOIN EXCHANGE HACKED

reddit.com/r/kucoin/

SON OF A BITCH

???

They dont let us have anything nice. Stable gains for once...Shit gets hacked. Meh. Prepare for some losses.

Laaaaarping fgt spreading fud. You triggered the wrong normie user. Fucking cut u

Fuck off, nothing there on your link

Backtracked IP!
You gonna burn for this kid!

funny question. if one token is let's say 2.2$ on Kucoin and 2.7$ on CoinExchange, if i buy it on one exchange and transfer to the other and sell, would i make instant 26%?
is this legit?

kucked LMAO!

I have had an unsteady feeling about Kucoin to be honest. Their website just screams "please hack me".

I can see it happening since Binance is banned to new users. Normies will be funneled to Kucoin, it will get hacked and someone will get very rich.

Get a nano ledger S guys, and buy a bunch of LTC, NEO, or BCH. Then store on there. Exchanges are always risky.

Yes, it's known as 'arbitrage', and a lot of people make money doing it in crypto, financial markets, pretty much everything.

It's potentially very lucrative, but does have risks, especially in crypto where transfers can get held up or take longer than expected.

true if big

holy shit, thanks. this was present even when Bitcoin Cash was 350$ but you could buy it for 60$ on other (moderately big volume) exchanges.
but with ETH tokens i'm safe, right? it takes few minutes to get them confirmed?

calm your tits OP nothing to see here. Expect bumps with exchanges now the volume increase is insane. They need to adapt constantly

ETH tokens should generally be okay, yeah. I've done it a little bit recently to increase my stack sizes.

Just beware of the withdrawal costs from any given exchange, make sure you'll actually make a profit each time.

Nice FUD man. Binance is not accepting new users. Where do they go?

>Kucoin

Bitcoin is slow, so how do normies deposit funds?

>Ethereum

And this is exactly the reason why ETH deposits will take some time. Go watch a movie, come back with your funds deposited and day-trade them away.

>The exchange where a literal ponzi scheme attracts users because "they get a share of the fees" suddenly gets "hacked"

I sent 1000 REQ over there and it isnt showing up AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Same happened to me with .24 BCH on another exchange. Feeling down.

Always send a small deposit first before sending everything. When will you guys learn.

Did that shit anyway and it was still stolen. Exchange theft is very real.

ADVICE TO ALL: GET A FUCKING HARDWARE WALLET. DONT BE LIKE ME.

>A small amount should be like $10, not $100 user.
$10 stolen in this game is not the end of the world.

Do you fuckers spouting the word *ponzi* even know what it means?

Try half my stack, $800.

Yes. If you don't see how the KuCoin referral system and definition of a ponzi scheme relate to each other then you are the one who does not know what it means.

Small one might work then big one won't. Just be paranoid dude. Get a hardware wallet

50 confirmations on my eth deposit. nothing showing in kucoin. fml 1eth gone.

ITS BECAUSE YOU DIDNT USE MY REFFERAL CODE 1crgx

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Relax! I deposited 0.2 ETH an hour ago. Had 250 block confirmations and it just went trough like 1 minute ago. You'll be fine.