magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one looks reaaaally good!

what a stupidass name.

*Monitoring silently*

You can buy mow on startengine and get token bonus

This and fucking magnalis are going to be enormous

When's is it going to hit the markets?

I've been tracking this for about a month. Definitely will be buying.

I've been looking into this because the of really good ratings but there's hardly any hype that I've seen. Why is no-one talking about this?

>Medicalchain
>The tokens will vest and be delivered approximately 120 days after the official launch of the token generation event. The Company does have a distributed ledger based business model but not yet a blockchain based utility token and there is no guarantee that such will be developed in the future. The promise of future tokens is contingent upon the successful development of such items. There is no guarantee that successful development will ever occur.

Nice scam """token""".

magnalis.network

yeah I’m all in.
if it’s teaming up with COSS, it’s bound to moon

that's disappointing...at least magnalis will divide all unsold tokens to pre-ico investors despite reaching softcap or not.

Looks like a rare opportunity.
Thanks Veeky Forums

no problem, its exciting with all of these icos but you gotta find the true gems

is magnalis for sale already?

pre-ico is 30 cents each and is for sale now

public ico will be 60 cents each in april

token distribution will be valued at 90 cents and when it hits exchanges, it'll no doubt hit $10 or more.

m8 we cant even get regular insurance down you think we can do this mythical shit

It’s in Pre-ICO stage so yeah.
Kind of like a “calm before the storm” type of situation.

>having your funds locked up for 120 days
kek

hello my fellow non-shill posters

EMR on blockchain will be quite difficult if not nearimpossible to implement in the US (at least at larger organizations) due to the nature of the industry - while I cannot speak to other countries, I believe that places with universal healthcare (GB & Canada) face even more challenges and have been unable to widely implement an EMR to date. However, it looks like this project is focused in England and that may work to it's benefit if they can solve the problems for that market.

From an American standpoint, the services provided by a blockchain company for EMR services are lacking as hospitals/large organizations seek a full-service approach (ie. implementation support, training, customizibility, etc.)

The biggest "pro" for blockchain EMR is claimed to be interoperability, however the existing EMRs are already doing that through HIE (Health Information Exchange).

As always, DYOR -- I will note, that of all the EMR on Blockchain projects, this one has the best medical practioners. Other projects only have 1-2 trainees, looks like this one has legit MDs as advisors.

TLDR: DYOR

$10 or more?
I’m thinking $15 at the least

Hello good sir

the website and logo are sexy as fuck

I love the idea of owning my medical records instead of some fucking ehr company.

What's the best way to contribute BTC to an ICO? I'm using the exodus wallet, but only really have experience with using MEW for ICO tokens. Any pointers my dear user?

I’ve invested in a bunch using MEW and BTC wallets on Binance/Poloniex

how much is a safe amount to put in, im not sure if 500€ is too much

BTC can be sent from exchanges or any Wallet. At least I’ve had no issues yet.

That’s up to you and depends on how much you’re willing to invest.

I usually throw $1k into most icos

Why's there no information about the 3 team members on LinkedIn?
Why is there no telegram or any other messenger?

how does that work out user?

pre-ico stage

when april hits, expect a fucking frenzy

There's no information about it on bitcointalk either. No development. Just promises. Scam.

Did me good with Augur and Gnosis.
Look up the team members on LinkedIn

In the US, legally you own your records. In non-cloud EMRs, the data is hosted by the healthcare organization you receive care from. The EMR company does not own your records.

This.
We’re literally at baby step stage.

The CALM BEFORE THE STORM

This is supremely stupid. No minimally viable product, the whitepaper is full of gibberish, and the problem it seeks to solve doesn't require blockchain technology to be solved. The problem is not the type of technology the electronic records are stored and transferred under. The problem is the cost of adoption, training personnel in use, and copying of existing records.

This will never, ever, be used for its intended purpose.

Is this Veeky Forums actually providing some legit info/opportunity for a change?

I mean you must have taken your average profit and see how far you went

my biggest problems with icos is that your funds are locked up until exchange listing

No, it's a couple retards falling for a scam.

founder: Dr Abdullah Albeyatti

When and how long can you buy the ICO for MC?

magnalia = scam

DYOR & stay away.

let it be known

you’re retarded