Monero

Rumours of Coinbase adding Monero this year.

Multisig, making it usable in DNM.
Kovri, like Tor hiding the IP addresses.
Bulletproof, reducing tx size by 82%.
Fee reduction.
Ledger hardware wallet support.

Best coin to not let the world know what you have and what you do with your money.

20x end of year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5PvBzDlZGs
youtube.com/watch?v=pTgadb7M47E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm all in thank you so much .

i'm in. can sleep well after the past few days.
youtube.com/watch?v=S5PvBzDlZGs

If you think Coinbase will actually add Monero then you are a grade-a retard.

XMR + ENG = Total control over your life

this.

cb will never add a coin that is used by pedophiles and drugdealers

Why wouldn't they do it? With the view key you can expose your account and tx in an opt-in way.

If Coinbase adds it law enforcement will have records of people who bought it. Anyway it does not matter because once you are in XMR they can't track you.

Watch from 36:00

Why would you buy Monero when Sumokoin does the same thing with better security, easier mining, and with 12 mil market cap.

Because it is four years old, stablished, it has an incredible team and it has been battle tested.

>Multisig, making it usable in DNM.
DNM is switching to BCH. XMR is a clusterfuck to implement and DNM are small teams that can easily switch existing BTC code to accept Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin with functional tumblers is more than enough anonymity in practice

0 chance cuckbase adds it. Once kovri and ledger support hits it'll take off on its own.

winning privacy combo, you will make it.

Why is there dick and balls in the logo?

They why was fluggy invited to speak at Coinbase?

A dick in a logo is enough

I noticed monero has a butt, maybe its gay sex propaganda fucking jew,s.

Buy monero on exchanges that doesn't require ID.

Having it on coin base you will go through AML process so they will know who you are.

Monero so far is king of privacy to date. There was news article on peopel dropping bitcoin for monero due to the privacy that Monero offers.

Are you guys autistic or do you really not realise it's a photoshop.

Coinbase would only be able to show that you bought monero. They would not be able to show what you did with it. No one would.

I was holding a few XMR but finally sold earlier for Myriad, XMR might 2x but XMY will easily 5x. I like Monero but I like big profit even more

Monero will replace Bitcoin and will survive the coming crypto bubble.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U

better chance than ripple i suppose

Bought Sumokoin an hour ago for giggles. Already 20% up. Is this coin for real user?

i think this coin has a great future as long as normies dont find out about it, ie keep it the fuck off cuckbase

Normie attention won't make this coin any less solid. Don't you like money user?

> Bitcoin with functional tumblers is more than enough anonymity in practice
It isn't, not at all.