Zclassic

You missed your ride faggots we told you literally everyday

I think it will go.back to 100$in like 2hours

Comfy as FUCK :DDD

I bought at 480k sats and panic sold at 460, then rebought in at 750k and panic sold at 650k. Not kidding. I really don't like my self. should i buy back in now and turn my computer off

Why would you sell knowing it would minimum be worth $300 come the fork.

I think you should stop buying right after it has just gone up or if you do don't sell just be patient

well that wall at 1 mln sats is going to stay there for some time

This shitcunt board never listens. WE FUCKING TOLD YOU AT 25 BUCKS

lmao at all these retards fomo buying at ATH

Hehehe fucking poorfags buying my bags

This can hit $1k pre-fork, easily

It won't. It's that retard bot that kept putting sell walls at 750k and 800k. He keeps moving them up.

i WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS BIZ
I listened and bought a bit
I sold too early but I'm ok with the gains I made, they helped me get closer to being able to pay my tuition!

Anything else like this you guys know about?

ok this thread seems to be insulated from the majority of biz idiots. for the guys who were smart enough to invest in this early, do you have any other good buys at the moment? I'm this idiot btw

>I'm this idiot btw

newfag I...

Yeah, RCN (Ripio not the other scam coin). I mean it won't go to to hundreds but it could reach 10 bucks in May after they release their platform in April. There will be a massive FOMO. Mark my words.

i've been in crypto about a year now. and also decided not to buy eth when it was $8. I read a lot but I am just an idiot at execution.

Look in to payfair
But it's only on etherdelta and it's not easy to navigate without fucking up :/

Um it’s min $1,000 coin by the fork

Also 170 coins isn't even a wall, what sort of handicap thinks that 10k makes them a whale lmfao

what do you think it will dip down to?

@ Me
70 coins*

is 1000 ZCL a whale ?

I would consider that more fitting. But even then, that's a 9 BTC wall, nothing that can't be taken down.

Someone left a thread when it was at 8USD and I went and bought.

THANKS GRACIOUS user

I will turn these gains into property to solidify my position on earth in the next 12 months.

I randomly started a thread a few days ago about having .06 BTC on cryptopia and asking for suggestions. An user told me about ZCL and I bought 31. I'm very grateful to that guy!

i-is it still worth buying in???

I thought ZCL was frozen or some shit? Did I fuck up?

Fuck yes it is