ZCL wallet will be released Monday...

ZCL wallet will be released Monday. This coincides with the rumors that the fork date/block height will be announced soon. The Bittrex wallet for ZCL has been under maintenance now for days too in preparation for this fork. Get ready anons, this will easily surpass BTG and maybe even approach BCH in value. Don't say I didn't warn you.

To the fuckin' moon my niggas

WE'RE THE ZCL MARINES AND WE WON'T FUCKING SELL

Stay poor, Veeky Forumsraelis. I'm going to configure my lambo.

REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR

So many people are gonna get burned by this scam. It's not a fucking bitcoin fork if everyone holding a ZCL gets one.

think we can see $800 ZCL by the end of the month?

Really? Hmmm

Leading up to the fork it's certainly possible, the FOMO will be strong on this one. Obviously ZCL will dump right after, beyond that who knows

It's a scam that gave me literal 6000% returns in 4 weeks.

This is going to $1000

Holding til it hits $1000 or $1500

mein neger

It's the first fork of its kind. We will see many more forks mixing one coin with another I'm sure. We're on the bleeding edge of crypto with this one. It's an honor to be part of it.

You don't even know what a fork is do you?

To the moon my fellow cum-guzzlers!

We fucking won

Any actual confirmation that Bittrex will support the fork? Obviously, it's within their best interests to do so, and they have had the wallet under maintenance for a while, but I haven't heard any actual announcements for it.

t. guy who bought 70 ZCL this past week

Where do I buy this... ZLC?

Congrats anons, we've made it

don't even have a snapshot date yet lads: this is only the pre game pump, the real FOMO lies ahead. 1k is entirely possible from here!

It's ZCL you faggot

BUY THE RUMOR

I'm dead inside.