Salty salt

$SALT has funded over $7,100,000 in business and personal loans and more than $550,000,000 in loan requests after 1 week.

Also "Proof-of Access" (PoA) introduced. The more SALT you lock in your wallet, the lower your fees, lower interest rates etc. etc.

There is a crazy upside for $SALT coin right now.

On exchanges you can get the coin for $11.

You can then transfer the coin to the SALT SITE and use it at $27,50 retail value to pay down your loan.

LOANS will be paid out in FIAT into your US BANK ACCOUNT.

SALT is registered in DENVER and a US company.
A crazy legit one.

They cooperate with the top law firms in the STATES to be compliant in every state.

you even have BIG NAMES like MICHAEL NOVOGRATZ (billionaire hedge-fund, early ETH investor) endorsing $SALT after meeting with the team at COINVEST conference...

and this guy knows his shit... don´t even believe you are smarter than him.

twitter.com/novogratz/status/942030707798560769

The CEO of shapeshift is on the advisor board...

After launching a few days ago they got $ 300.000.000 MIO USD requests for loans.

Right now they have to work through the loan process manually, cause BEING COMPLIANT IS FUCKING HARD.

But they do a good job tho and once bottleneck situation is solved, loans will be processed automatically and very quickly.

This should happen this month.

ALSO:

This weekend the biggest BITCOIN INVESTOR CONFERENCE of the year happens in Vegas.

Guess who is a key speaker there?

SHAWN.
CEO of $SALT.
check here:
coinagenda.com/

literally...
don´t be autistic once in your life.
and take this FREE OF RISK 2X you morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Proof-of-Just

it´s free money user.

Don't tell me you bought ETHLend at ATH?

now take a look at ELIX and rethink the 2X you're chasing

salt will be able to do everything that ETHlend does.

And ONE BIG THING that ETHLEND will never be able to do.

CRYPTO to FIAT loans.
Cause you have to be compliant with the regulations to do that.

Godspeed OP

we gonna make it user.

Actually by far the best lending coin right now.

Demand for that is HUGE.

Anyone here peep sally been approved for a loan?

The CEO of Salt is headlining a crypto conference today. This is finally going back up to what it deserves to be priced at.

yeh this will give a great exposure to large investors.

also I heard some news will be revealed.

Coinagenda is the biggest BTC conference. Probably should attract some millions.

Too bad it doesn't treat all users the same, though.
>enterprise customers will be served first
>business customers will be served second
Lel. Enjoy being last in line

>On exchanges you can get the coin for $11.
>You can then transfer the coin to the SALT SITE and use it at $27,50 retail value to pay down your loan.

Can someone explain this more to me, sounds like free money

Why SALT over LEND?

>salt will be able to do everything that ETHlend does.
>And ONE BIG THING that ETHLEND will never be able to do.
>CRYPTO to FIAT loans.
>Cause you have to be compliant with the regulations to do that.

it is free arbitrage if you take out a loan.
that´s why price will go up so arbitrage about to close soon when more loans start rolling out.

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%^°

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>ou can then transfer the coin to the SALT SITE and use it at $27,50 retail value

is the price always 27,50?
so the price of salt itself will never go over this?

I'm part of those loan requests. You can't get a loan with salt. It doesn't work, try it yourself. This token should be worth $0.

The price increases by $2.5 for every 20k tokens sold at retail value on the official SALT page. That's subject to change and I can't remember the exact amount, was something between 15k and 25k.

no price gets raised regulary.
2 weeks ago they changed it from 25 to 27,50.

it works.
loans already got processed.
but its a controlled rollout and enterprise members get their loan first.

Wait wait wait, so can you put up SALT tokens as collateral as well and get loans for $27.50 each? So can I buy $400,000 worth of SALT for $11 each. That's 36,363.63 SALT. Then put that up as collateral for 1 million dollars. Then either pay back the 1 million dollars using $400,000 of SALT or let them take the collateral and walk away with a free $600,000?

close.
you need to use BTC or ETH as collateral right now.
SALT will be available Q2 as collateral.

But you can buy SALT for $11 each and use it for $27,50 each to pay down the WHOLE LOAN and the INTEREST RATE.

so you still make instant ~50% profit

I expect them to take salt as interest payment and btc or other crypto as collateral but i'm not 100% sure.