I sold my car today to buy more LINK.

I wish I was joking

hell yea bro

When will bittrex add link?

at 2pm

And?
Cars are deprecating assets.
Crypto is not.
The choice is pretty obvious if you aren't retarded or actually live in a civilized country with decent public transportation.

smart move OP

>I wish I was joking
No you don't. You know you've made a good decision, perhaps slightly risky but that's how you make it in life

You can buy a much better car in a few months

Good move, you can upgrade to lambo in couple years

link is dumping to .50 and u choose to buy now? stupid normie

The idea is fantastic, but I'm getting unsure if they can deliver. There's so many variables. Biggest ones are whether steve is rockstar enough to manage to finish the project before somebody else steals the market, and how are they going to achieve adoption once the code is ready

>Veeky Forums linkies predict $50 eoy minimum
>telegram cucks say $5 is the cap
Who do I believe?

Thats the spirit.. wish you the best user

why the fuck do you buy this piece of shit. Buy PRL for quick x2 - x5. Then use your gains to waste you're money on this shit.

telegram

$1 is pretty amazing price for this stage in development, id be selling now to pick up more later.. there will indefinitely be a better entry price when we aren't in the middle of the biggest alt bull run month in cryptos history.

I think $5 is a realistic target chain link can achieve

dont believe biz, its all pajeets. link is shitcoin anyway, go buy prl, drgc, dbc, kcs, or really any decent coin on KuCoin, and youll see better gains than this Binance-stuck piece of shit.

That's what they said when LINK went to $0.30 from $0.16

>>Cars are deprecating assets.
Depends.
>>The choice is pretty obvious if you aren't retarded or actually live in a civilized country with decent public transportation.
Unless he lives in Hong Kong or something where the car is slower anyways, he is now losing an hour or more time each day that could be spent researching and trading crypto.

Do you live in flyover country ? Get comfy on the train and get to work. Sitting in your car driving yourself doing nothing for 20 minutes is literally negro tier.

>the "cap"
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. What, a bunch of neets are somehow able to predict the theoretical and practical limits of a cryptocurrency in current year? Link will blow past $5 by end of February screencap this and send it to the telegram cuck holds when it happens.

I guess you live in this magical land where you can get one train from your door to work (instead of like one train and at least two buses, some waiting and some walking), but also those trains are empty and you can get a comfy seating place where you can do work.
In real life like I said you will either lose time OR you'll be standing in a cramped bus or train not being able to do any productive work anyway.

>Sitting in your car driving yourself doing nothing for 20 minutes
If you're an idiot without imagination.
You're still allowed to listen to stuff in your car. Listen to crypto conferences and channels, maybe even text-to-speak listen to the whitepaper of that new coin you wanted to check out, the possibilities are endless.
Time is a valuable and finite asset.

We don't need that shit exchange

Nice, went all in october and missed out all the moon missions. It's a great coin but buy in when it returns to normal.