SERGEY HUGE FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT GET IN HERE

SERGEY HUGE FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT GET IN HERE

Look at this fucking pic. Linkies you are a bunch of mongs. Why didn't anyone see this? Do you all have any idea what this means? Where the fuck do you even find a tweet this fucking specific? SWIFT IS UNDENIABLY CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they did get payed... there was prize money from the swift poc competition

don't be fucking thick

If they are adopted by SWIFT, I'll unironically be a millionaire and never work again.
A shitcoin by a Russian philosophy major and a gay soyboy from SanFran will let me stop wagecucking. Kek
I still hate Rory.

Nice retort faggot

Well we kinda know that SWIFT gave Sergey $100k to do that POC

I thought steve was gay too, but in his blog he talks about going to Colombia with his girlfriend, so unless he came out in time for the ICO, he's not gay.

how can you hate rory? he reminds om of that gif with the fat kid smearing ice cream on his face.

Who is Bradford Cross?

I also like how Sergey's liked tweets have become his passive aggressive way of saying fuck all the fudders.

And what the fuck does that tweet even mean?

Press S to spit on the fudders graves

It's obvious that the memes are living rent-free in Sergey's mind.

Yea that's kind of the implication unfortunately. But rather this where it's probably just us paying attention than making himself look like a fool responding to everything like Iota.
he's only human.

Priced in

>your never going to get rich renting out your time

>rent free

I'm unironically going to have framed high quality photos of Vitalik and Sergey somewhere if this works out so I never forget the two guys who made me rich

I looked into this tweet. He's saying. Accumulate now so you can be a node operator so you can quit your job and start living life.

Are you too dumb to use the snipping tool?

S

Hey faggots can at least one of you pls answer me thx

no

"if your business is built on a platform that doesn’t need you as much as you need it, pick a new business."

Sergey passive aggressively letting Vitalik know he needs Chainlink if Ethereum is ever to be anything more than a shitcoin token factory

I'll definitely get LINK memes professionally printed and framed.
Assuming I can actually cash out millions on jewbase. Kek

which memes? there's so many to choose from

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%,. .

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Brainlet, Sergey liking this tweet is the opposite of good. It probably means the swift thingy is not happening, FUCK

You should probably get checked out for early stage Parkinson's.

So you think Sergey is saying SWIFT fucked him over, rather than they are using LINK?

Fucking hell I just realised the reason none of you cunts could give me an answer is precisely because of the fact that Sergey "liking" some fucking tweet has absolutely nothing to do with chainlink. Fucking tinfoil Infowhores.