How to get to 100k rich anons?

What positions should I take using my xrp gains to reach 100k nzd?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocannibal.com/2017/12/28/the-massive-value-prop-of-sumokoin-a-corporate-lawyers-analysis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy Sumokoin before it blows up in the next few months. Look into it and you'll see that it's the best privacy coin out there right now.

JNT when it starts getting traded

sell xrp for icx

Buy Myriad right fucking now... it's just starting to moon. It's a quick 5x, then you can move on

VEN, REQ, XLM, ICX, FUN

Low market cap, low circ supply looks nice.

But what will make it blow up when there are other privacy coins dominating?

How much $$ would I throw in?

Shouldn't I wait for a dip? On Bittrex it is slightly Overbought right now

Even split in all of them or all in on one?

ICX looks solid to me but idk if I get off xrp train yet

VEN REQ PRL easy

It's a fork of Monero which is the top privacy coin right now. Market cap is criminally undervalued at around $12 million, putting it in the 400s for total market cap. Coin is miner friendly and is building a big community. Dev team is great and have met all their promises so far. Roadmap looks solid for 2018 with constant updates. I've put a solid chunk of my portfolio in it because I think it'll be a top privacy coin this year. Heres an image for comparison with Monero.

REQ out of all of them. Most upside in the coming weeks/months.

You could try, but it's hard to call how much it will or won't dip when these really cheap coins start taking off. I remember when VTC first mooned, I almost missed out on a lot of profit thinking the same thing.

You choose the ones you like the most or has the best entry point, since all of them are getting stuff in this month/Q1

If I were to buy this it would be to swap out drgn or publica cause those are my lower market cap coins with higher risk. Looks interesting though

Looks like it has support around 200 sat so will keep an eye on it

Is everyone in agreement that I should take my xrp profits and divide? Bought in at 0.6 usd

It's your call dude, but i'd definitely buy at this price and market cap. Check this article out, it convinced me to buy.

cryptocannibal.com/2017/12/28/the-massive-value-prop-of-sumokoin-a-corporate-lawyers-analysis/

Put your 15k in BAT
Be patient for 8 weeks

You now have 100k

How energy efficient is the mining I care about the environment

COSS, and quick. Take advantage of the HitBTC ETH/COSS thin buy order book and catch the micro dips.