TRON EXIT SCAM

Go check Justin Sun's Wallets, and see for yourself.
>After Tron appears in the Top 20 Justin Sun starts selling every day million of TRON at Liqui.io and Binance.com in 200.000.000 steps.
>Since 19 days he sold 6.000.000.000 TRON for ETH and sent the ETH directly to some ETH to USD exchanger like Gemini. Its around $300.000.000.

I DID NOT SEE THIS ONE COMING! NOOOOOOOOO!! EXIT ALL THE MARKETS!! WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2#readContract
theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-fud-alert/
twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949578655839039489
discord
pasteboard.co/H1EANOp.png
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002585651-Binance-Launches-PC-Client
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Adress (0x60dfe511ef939e25843471e34e856e5b2e07c92a) that starts selling since 19 days had 6.100.000.000 TRON Tokens on the TokenContract. This are the tokens that was left from the ICO and Company. He sold already 5.700.000.000 and have 400k left. You can check this at: etherscan.io/address/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2#readContract
>Enter 0x60dfe511ef939e25843471e34e856e5b2e07c92a at 4

Fiat/Tether or even Doge up your Bitcoins. Chinko here will be dumping all the BTC he got free on the market since he wants real money not internet bux.

There will not be another warning. BTC could be on 50% sale.

It's going to ETH, not BTC.

Prepare.

its only a billion you retard. It wont even be a blip on the candel retard. man you are a retard. 50% off BTC retard retard retard. But the sentiment of your statement is true.

theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-fud-alert/

Whats that you say about being an exit scam?

I still have no idea how this became a top 10 coin

100% pure fomo.

I made some ether off it.

I got 500 of these for free LMAO

>theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-fud-alert/
So this is copy pasta from here. Basically you are saying Justin denies it and look here is the same information posted on a different source. Repititon doesnt make something true. He cashed out.

TRX ded, CND ftw

Nice try OP but he addressed this bull shit already.

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949578655839039489

TRX/BTC on Binance has been 8-10% of the total BTC trade volume for the last day.
That's a lot of BTC in the hands of Tron chinks and since they got it all for free Chinese scamcoins they will care much less about what the current price of BTC is. The size of this scam is already enormous and will keep getting bigger every hour.

>Dumb normie money entering the market
>invest in cheap shit coins like XVG/TRX because its a bull market at the moment
>Artificially increase the price ready to be exit scammed.

that "private investor" is himself you fucking idiot

I hope it is, I want all the dumb money to fucking burn and get exit scammed on.

Nice try buddy, but we are not selling.
Sorry you sold at a loss.

Good luck though. Seriously, your going to need it.

How can you trust a person whose project's roadmap looks like this?

I hope this coin is a scam because I've completely ignored it.

please be true

>hehe that was just some other chink named justin tee hee
>I would never do anything like that!

>Exudos
>Exodus
>Exit scam

All according to the plan

Found the XVG/TRX only investor.

tfw your computer is to shit to be able to sell during high sell/buy times

lot's of YT channel were advocating the coin because it was cheap

of course he is going to denied it, do you seriously expect him to confirm that's his ?

don't be naive

I think he will invest his exit scam money on building a spaceship.

>Exodus
fucking hell, they always have to rub it in your stupid face too, fucking narcistic psychos. xD

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

My boss bought in on this and got greedy. Told him to take profit, he's now in the red kek!

>“justinpets”, the name of the CryptoKitties account associated with the wallet, was confirmed by Justin Sun to be merely an unfortunate coincidence. The private investor just so happens to have the same name as the Tron founder and used it when registering a CryptoKitties account.
ahahahaha, he's lying can't you see it?

JUSTIN SUN PLAYING TRON DOG, CHECK OUT HIS USERNAME

pasteboard.co/H1EANOp.png

LIER!!!!!!!!!!

>justinkitties address sells 6B TRX
>Oh vey what a coincidence someone sold shittone of TRX with my name as address
>Wasnt me guiz
>Please put more money into my shitcoin and sapport me getting even richer.

Hahaha, this is the dumbest shit i ever saw and ive seen the old mooncoin logo.
Wtf, 12 billion dollars. Man people are retards.

Dumb normie made a Chinese twink rich, what a time to be alive.

i assume you mean binance web browser? use the desktop app

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002585651-Binance-Launches-PC-Client

You could literally do anything you want with that road map.

Pay hookers to shit in your mouth while you get a Star Trek Tatoo and complete on of the phases.

Got too greedy. Been trading both days by selling at the hourly 30% and buying at around 0%. Got confident that it should keep up again over the weekend so went to sleep holding. Now half the profits got lost when i sold out this morning because i didn't follow my plan of leaving before sleep. Oh well, it was a fun swingtrading ride

I-I just bought the dip

Did I fuck up

this is going only downhill from here
>no product
>exit scam pretty much confirmed

yes

i bought in at really low so im still up. I cant tell if you guys are trying too make this dump to get in or if its really falling.

This is like DGB in late June. About time we got another generation of marines. This time bunch of normie brainlets as well, can't wait for twitter JUSTing

definitely going to bounce a few time but at the end of the day it's just a scam

kekked hard

FUCKING YIKES

i think i have this alt coin game figured out. Every buys in early at like 3c then shill the fuck out of it here and reddit. When it get ATH then dump.

am i pretty close?

Yes you caught a falling knife

Free protip. Look at low market cap coins with tons of wash trading. Buys/Asks all the same QTY. Get the fuck in on it early before it get's shilled. It WILL get shilled hard and you get the fuck out when you 10x. You're welcome.

pretty much
aren't we all here to make money after all

What do you think of TNB on Binance? It literally makes me think its the next vaporeware shillcoin. Is it a good candidate?

You found one but you're too late. I was in on TNB @ $0.09 and out @ $0.24

Bitclave

that's not what catching a falling knife means you dumb newfag

thanks for the tip. if you feel like dropping more im all ears lol

yeah and i aint even mad. I was a sucker at some point too.

thats the gamble buddy.

Its at a 300m marketcap wtf... how is that too late? These guys are using the same moves as EOS.

Go all in then.

Just bought $12k worth. Im not going all-in.

He bought a coin dropping like a fucking rock

holy kek

that's not what catching a falling knife means you moron

it literally does