KuCoin thread

I noticed that the signup process on KuCoin is super quick, so I made this simple graphic for new users to avoid blowing through and missing the ref code field.

I am also new, and have 0 signups under my code. I would really appreciate if a couple anons used it. Thanks in advance.

Code:
25tey

Anyone wanting to sign up: use an user's code, and then post your own code once signed up.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noone actually uses these right?

1R61r

25K1f

I've had a few people use it.

1ff5c

1s7s5
1s7s5
1s7s5

1s7s5

Semi whale here, 10x your profits with my ref

E3n5LU

Is this my chance to finally get into crypto like seemingly all of Veeky Forums already is?

Here is mine: E3zxp2

poorfag here transferring all my LTC and gonna diversify to DRGN

23J13

Yes it is, soon you will have your lambo too.
1HgQ7

Yes, get in and enjoy the ride

Use this code for 0.01 ETH (first 3 people)

> 1bHtM

Post proof you actually used this code to register (don't fucking lie) and then your ETH wallet address

STOP BEGGING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

We're just helping each other out. Not asking for any direct donations. If you hate certain types of threads, such as these ones, set up a filter.

>See all these different coins on the start page

Yeah, no.
Is there even a way to research if a currency there will soon rise or fall?
Or is it just long term gambling?
Can these coins even be used for other things other than trading other coins with them?

STOP BEGGING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Stop wasting your own time visiting threads you have no interest in. Ignore or filter them. Not hard at all.

Will you actually deliver user?

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Use my code and I won't lie to you about sending you money like these assholes ^^^

1aHh7

26QMu Thanks.!

2662y

Now i can stop using etherdelta yay
26cx4

26d38

bump

thanks user, heres my code: 1dr1H