HODL

HODL

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm getting weak hands
but it will recover r-right guys..?

I'm so fucking pissed off right now

HODL

HODL

I was going to put a buy in at 700 sats to catch a dip and dump at 1100. I cancelled. I wouldnt touch this with your dick and the rest of Veeky Forums pushing. Its over

HODL

I've seen this chart before, it's going to bleed like a stuck pig. Everybody telling you to hold wants you to lose money

Sorry sold at the 2nd shoulder and made $10 000 but ya do whatever you want.

it has sale walls up the ass

HODL

Tron is a scam, I'm happy I sold all my TRX yesterday. The whitepaper is a joke.

Its over, sell and cut your loses

HODL

just did, luckly i broke even. though i've wasted countless hours and many potential moons on this shit

H O D L

Man, just sell while it’s still worth something. I’m done with this one. It’s over dude sorry.

Justin Sun lied, he said he used his chinese name for registration, and yet he use 'justinsun' for his shitty crypto pet game

Such obvious FUD lmao

There is FUD and then there is clear evidence the devs are lying and dumping their bags.

This is the second case.

Yes, he used 'justinsun' as his name.

The person who ditched all the TRX however, used 'justinpets'.

THEY'RE DIFFERENT USERNAMES YOU FUCKING RETARDS. THAT PICTURE LITERALLY PROVES NOTHING.

Holy shit, I’ve lost everything. How many others like me are there?

I haven't lost anything because I HODL
You only lose if you sell

Lost a lot but I got in early.

Justin Sun said he only use his chinky name "Yuchen" name for registration. This picture proves that it's a lie.

Wait a week you nigger

lol I went all in at 1200 sats a few hours before the announcement

you misunderstood him because youre fucking retarded like other normies. obviously he use the name justin its his damn twitter name for fuck sake.

This is the most ADHD board ever. TRX is dead...... until next week When it moons again and normies FOMO it up to .50. Hold you tards.

medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1