> 300 million USD

If you want to make it I got two words for you

BitBoost

Look it up, DYOR or die poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
bitboost.net/faq.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is actually a really solid project but the exchanges are killing me.

They will (most likely) announce a new listing this weekend, but you have to be fast if you want to catch that pump. Best buy early.

The way to earn is to use shitty exchanges so you profit when the volumes go up 100 times.

Here's the founder on telegram practically announcing a new exchange listing.

One of the best buys atm.
>low mc
>low circ supply
>buy now or die poor

Agree, this is the THING! Made 3x gains so far, gonna make 20x in the next weeks!!

I got in a few days ago. Got a x2 already. Would you try to sell at ATH when it hits a new exchange and buy back in lower or is it a risky move?

Me2 but the entry point now is too good

It depends. When PRL hit a new exchange it did 20x so I wouldn't dump immediately

Hmm maybe selling 30% if it absolutely jumps to ~50mil or more.

That way I wont miss out on all future gains if it keeps moving and wont want to kys myself for weak hands.

>mfw i market sold this right after the ico on ED for pennies
>mfw i sold PRL after a 30% gain and then it mooned
>mfw i have no face

Sounds a bit too risky for me, I'll just hold.

Also, are you guys holding in MEW? I'm really confused because I made a wallet with a private key, printed a paper wallet, then connected it to Metamask, and the address changed. I haven't transferred anything there because I'm afraid since I don't understand it now.
Does using Metamask replace the private key? Is that better or worse? Which is the safer choice?

Ok I looked at the website and featured and it looks really slick!

Finally a low value project that has actual financial backing behind it and not an anonymous russian in a basement.

Should I buy from yobit or etherdelta? MEW supports this since it's an ERC20 right?

I never used Metamask. I just created a new wallet and transfered from the ED wallet everything to the new one.

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40% -

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Buy on ED there is a nice sell wall now so you have a great entry point and can get as much as you want

I prefer YoBit since the UI is a lot better and withdrawals are fast.

Yes it should work with MEW their website has a guide.

bitboost.net/faq.php
go to "Where should I keep my BBT?"

So I just create a new wallet, save the keystone, save the private key (and print paper wallet) and that's it? Alright, thanks.

Yep. To go double safe send a small amount like 5 BBT first and see if everything works out. Later you can move bigger amounts

Here's a list of features CURRENTLY working on their market app.

Future features inclure
>TOR intergration ;)
> Aliases
> FIAT payments
> lots of more on their webpage.

Any idea what the withdraw fee is on Yobit?

Afaik 10 BBT which is pretty high

Is it a flat rate or percent? I wish I could pay in ETH instead...

An easy 5X at this point.
However, it may take a big longer than a month to get to 100M market cap.
It'll happen though.
I tried to warn ya'll at 1.5M. Nobody gave a shit. Now ya shill it in full force? Pa-shaw.

Flat

You'd have to be a literal brainlet to let this go under a 50-75M cap.
Just wait a month. Free money.

What is the coin actually for?

Ok, thanks. I think I understand how it works, I'll give it a try then.
I just meant to sell at ATH and buy in cheaper so I can have more BBT. I'm not trying to get rid of it.

I guess selling drugs.

You have to pay 1$ worth of BBT to
post orders on the marketplace

Nope. It will be marketed as the new Ebay and Amazon and the target is to include also the 2.5 billion people in the world who cannot participate due to restrictions. It will be cheap af to trade because every listing will cost 1 USD and there is no 3rd party to take a 10% cut like ebay and Amazon

I mean to list your item you want to sell

It will give unlimited access to a decentralized marketplace to everyone with an internet connection. (unlike ebay and amazon which are both limited to less than 50% of people)

The listing price will be 1$ always, at ebay it's 10%.

No one will gather your info and you are totally anonymous when buying / selling.

TOR integration will allow you to trade even more since it's decentralized and cannot be regulated... not sure if good or bad desu though.

No need to shill me, I am already trying to buy, but first time using ED and it's fucking cancer lmao.

So it's for drugs and CP?

Nice just bought 100k

Why does it take so long to deposit from my ledger to ether delta?

Haha I only wanted to clarify that it will not be used for illegal things. It's important to state this to not scare off Normies

>wanting normies to buy yet
What the fuck, look at the fucking exchanges it is on.

This is the price to pay to get in early. ED is a shitfest but it has the most gems

But this will change the next week tough if the exchanges start to accept new coins again

Can I withdraw these to my ledger or do I have to keep them on ED, also this shit won't let me buy. Only error message.

You have to increase the gas in the top right corner. And yes you can transfer it without a problem

Can you tell me how to add the custom token address to MEW?

Don't mind me,found it.

why won't this shit x100 today? I need money now

Just wait over the weekend if they announce you'll get yours

Anyone not holding this is a SAD FOOL!

>Marketplace but uses bitcoin
>Creators think normies give a fuck about privacy when they buy shit online
>Competes with Shopify (NYSE: SHOP)

Total fucking trash. No one will ever use this piece of shit expect pajeet who shills you brainlets on the daily.

They can't announce as long as the exchanges shut down the process of adding new coins. But next week probably

They won't use BTC. Go educate yourself

dude who fucking cares? just let them shill this shite add it onto new exchanegs, pump the price and make us some moeny

Also competes with openbazar.
And I don't see how people will deal with transactions taking hours when ETH gets clogged.
How will individual people who put listings ever sell their prices without marketing?

All very confusing.

ETH scaling problem will be solved afaik

Shopify is a software to create an onlineshop. The Block from bitboost is a marketplace. Your comparison makes no sense. Do you even understand very basic concepts.