Ripple going back to $3.00 and beyond. Daily reminder never listen to Veeky Forums...

Ripple going back to $3.00 and beyond. Daily reminder never listen to Veeky Forums. See you bitcucks on the dark side of the moon.

Cripple the ripple, we are actually starting a boycott ripple campaign, its designed to take peoples bitcoins away, dont invest in XRP!

Ripple is dead now

>Investing in the jew

Lol you wish bitcuck. Ripple is still rising despite cuckbase.

Never listen to biz
Ripple going back to $3

So ripple is not giong back lol

Enjoy earth. Maybe you can buy a coffee with those buttcorns.

Ripple is good for riding the pump and immediately dumping to lock in profits. If you buy and hold this banker shitcoin then you deserve what will happen to you in a few years.
Already made nearly 0.5 BTC riding these pumps and I'm waiting for another big dip to get back in again.

I was reffering to yesterday when everyone was saying ripple was "crashing".

Buttcorn is too slow to buy coffee. To expensive too. Buttcorncash will be just as slow once people start using it. It can only do like 50tx per second.

I don't get this meme. Why the hell would anyone want a Lambo?

Sorry bro but no one in the crypto community supports this centralized piece of shit.

Not then and not now, it was just the stupid rumor that started this pump, and normies, but all the old fags knew this piece of shit was never even worth 25 cents.

Who the fuck cares about the ((crypto community))?

>not investing in the people world renowned through history for making a ton of money

who gives a fuck. buying ripple means you are killing cryptos you fucking retard.

"herr derr it's goin up to $3 doll hairs....."

there's hundreds of other coins that will have better gains than cripple could ever dream of.

so good job, faggot

>t. idealist

Buying XRP is so far from an investment. You think der juden are really gonna let the good goys come along for the ride?

BOYCOTT RIPPLE

Buttcorns are already dead. Its 2018 and they are accepted NOWHERE.

user, the dip was yesterday, look at 4H charts

Exactly. I don't give a flying fuck about retarded idealistic shit. This is about something more important - money.

You'd have to be an absolute tard to not be in XRP.

Ripple is literally anti-crypto, I hope everyone involves loses everything.

What's the logic behind this?
I always compare with fiat.

XRP may be anti-crypto (whatever the fuck that means) but it's pro-money and that's what matters.