Started trading in 2013 with $10k live savings

Almost 5 years later now and $1600 is all what's left of my portfolio. How much ATH's can a man buy into?? Please whales, I beg you, give me a little insiders knowledge so I can get my money back.

Psst..

...Buy low, sell high...

>Actually buying high and selling low

Jesus Christ, you deserve it. Just cash out into fiat while you still have 4 figures.

You're not being serious are you?

you should probably quit trading
if you haven't figured out rules of this game in 5 years already, you probably never will

You buy ATH so the coin has more value then you sell at the dip so you can sell more

LOL you could of bought BTC and held in to 7 figures.

>actually losing money on crypto

>started trading mid-december 2017 with 10k life savings
>now have over 50k and growing

you must be fuckin retarded OP

split your 1500 between 3 coins with solid fundamentals and room to grow like XRB XLM REQ and then walk away for a month

Komodo

I lost a lot of gains..
Haven't lost my money though.
How the fuck do you lose money??? The market has been rising literally every fucking day.

This has to be a joke, how could anyone manage to lose all that money when there's moon missions literally every day. I managed to lose £5000 last year in alts and still broke even because of bitcoin.

How is it possible to be in loss after having 4 years head-start in crypto trading???

you could've bought 1k ETH kek

I turned $500 into $5k this week, kys

Stop chasing pumps you fucking retard, if its going up you already missed the fucking boat

I started with $100 in 2013, and added another $800-900 throughout 2014-2015. Now my portfolio is over $50k. Just dropped another $1k in there.

Stop going all in on shitcoins. I learned from my mistakes (Mazacoin, TenX, etc.).

Here's a tip

Put it in to funn coin

When it rises 25 + points, sell it,
rinse and repeat

Set a goal every day. You want to make 500 bucks a day? Put in 1000 and buy low, sell high. 25 points, 30 points, once you reach 10k. even 10 fucking points.

Don't aim for the fucking top dude. One step at a time. You will make money

>would literally have 1000x if just held btc

how does it feel to lose $1MM?

4x profit in 4 months.

Just invest in GOOD ICO's and you'd have been fine. You could of got in Monero and be driving lambos now. laughing at all us noobs. How can you go 5 years and NOT learn anything?

What are troll threads?

It took me 3 weeks and 1k loss to figure the game out and now im up 10k.

How fucking retarded are you?

>hold more
>trade less

currently holding mainly xlm & ven and will so for a while, just do the same

Assuming you are not larping:
Get out while you still can without debt, wait for 1 to 100 month until the real market crashes and then buy some large ETFs (SP500, MSCIworld, etc).
You are clearly not knowing what the hell you are doing and since you did not learn or profit in 5 years of bull markets in everything you probably will not get better or recover. so stop trying to think and act for yourself.

>Started with $300 in august.
>Now have $62k
Of course I have traded in the past and have prior knowledge. Just pick 2-3 things that look good and hold onto them for a year and just leave them alone. You're obviously not cut out for trading. Long is the way of the whale.

Please quit. The worst traders are up 1000% since then. Please just stop trading. You obviously aren't educated or have no desire to be after 5 years.

just b urself dude