Premium Quality Normie Bait

Tired of being of broke and late to the party? Well guess what bud? Here is your chance to buy some premium quality life changing normie bait! For a low price $3.50 cents!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dragonchain/dragonchain
github.com/disney
github.com/disney/dragonchain
dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One month since launch. Still in very early stages. When normies notice this it will go ballistic.

Yeah the volume right now is extremely low. Give it a month and see it go up like crazy.

Haha I bought at 80 cents on the 23rd and this fucker made me me over 3 grand on new year's.

I was 90% in because I knew this shit would moon hard. After it went 10x, i took some profit to diversity my portfolio, but DRGN became 90% of my portfolio again because it mooned AGAIN. Then AGAIN. On fucking KUCOIN. I was hoping for it to rival NEO, but this shit is going to rival ETH just because of how much people love Disney. When girls start buying cryptos, what do you think they will buy. THE CUTE FUCKING DISNEY DRAGON.

Made me $100k. I will be in Lamboland soon.

Then wait till Binance or another exchange list DRNG. KuCoin alone is crippling its grow.

Is there any code of this shit that we can inspect? so far it looks like vaporware

bought at 0.35$

An untested dApp platform competing vs already developed products with experienced teams. Its only got 1 ICO in the pipeline. It has no demonstrated working product. This coin is grossly over valued.

github.com/dragonchain/dragonchain

Literally this, my gf picked dragonchain out of all of them to invest in because 'muh disney'

>vaporware
github.com/disney

????

>muh vaporware
>don't do his own research.
you just learned that world didn't you? retarded burger?

forgot link.
double faggot that you are.
github.com/disney/dragonchain

>ETH: developed by childish communist faggots

>DRGN: developed by arguably the most successful capitalist company ever

Don't give me a hardon. If it really does reach ETH's marketcap, I'm going to be one of those guys everyone hates because he became rich for doing nothing.

Comfy 50k holder from ICO here. Not fucking selling until it hits $15. This coin is going on Binance and, well, a binance listing in a bull market with a company with ties to Disney and a publicly traded company on NASDAQ? You're basically fucking printing money here, people. Even if you don't like this coin buy $100 worth, throw the bag to the side and wait.

>good name
>probably the best logo of them all
>muh disney
I'm sad I'm getting in late, but fuck it

Don't worry user, definitely not too late to make some nice gains.

Yeah wish i'd got in at ICO. Never gonna make it. I wanna buy in at about 17000 sats though. Do you guys think it's possible?

> Compete with Ethereum
> Dragonchain: an ERC-20 token

dude we made some price analysis and if this shit hits 10b billions market cap, this shit can be 50$.
and let's not lie, this is easily achievable, look at shitty tron actual vaporware.

DragonChain is a separate blockchain that is not released yet. The ERC20 token will eventually be swapped for tokens on this future chain. Same as OmiseGo.

Do you know anything about anything?

once the platform is up they'll use their own blockchain. this is an erc20 for a short period.

can't educate a brainlet senpai.

Alright, sent 200xrp to kucoin to buy more disney shitcoin, kinda hesitating if I wait for BTC bullrun or buy now

There is no XRP on Kucoin, I just sent it to binance, jesus I really need some fucking sleep

>using Amazon AWS for their servers in the future
>Amazon likely going to hand that business off to another company (like Dadi or similar)
>55% available for public supply
>"If you receive no discount and put in say 1000 BTC - you will receive 1000 BTC worth of Dragons - what would make you dump?

If everyone else received proportional shares in the same manner, what would cause them to dump? The risk of dumping is in the team distribution where they have not put in money - which is why we are distributing team & partner tokens slowly over 2 years."
Literal retards

WHat does it do?
>read the FAQ
Turns out nothing really.

WHY would I buy this coin????

fuck your xrp btw get some eth or btc like a real man. faggot.

DYOR or stay poor faggot we're not here to spoonfeed you.

>btc for withdrawing
On BitTrex, the ETH fee is 6$

Get in before the normies do.

>complains about 6$ fees.
you're one of those EBT lunch money nigger from twitter ain't you?
and your xrp is a dead meme for banks.
it's not a trading pair you just can shove it up your ass and see if it spins.

>spoon feed
Uhhh I don't think you know what that means. I understand the coin, and the coin is fucking useless. You guys are just gambling on normie pump. Unless someone can give me a valid reason
is wrong.

What ? I just bought some XRP to send it to Binance and then sell it, because of Bittrex's fees, calm down nigger

dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf

>dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf
Are you actually a retard? I already know what the fucking summary is. I clearly pointed out how it doesn't do anything. You clearly don't understand simple conversation. How long have you been awake?

You are like little child. Go be a child somewhere else.

if you can't see the potential of this, move on and stay poor. it's a development platform like NEO or ETH. Smart contracts in Java, Python, NodeJS or C#. and it's backed by fucking Disney dumbass. not a commie cp lover.