TRON Exit Scam Underway

You've been warned.

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oi7mf/tron_trx_ceo_justin_sun_sold_6_billion_trx_scam/

>Hello, I checked Justin Sun's Wallets and I was scared!

>The creator Wallet of the TronToken Contract send (for some tests?) a transaction to etherscan.io/address/0x60dfe511ef939e25843471e34e856e5b2e07c92a. I think this is a side Wallet of Justin Sun.

>After Tron appears in the Top 20 Justin Sun starts selling every day million of TRON at Liqui.io and Binance.com in 200.000.000 steps.

>Since 19 days he sold 6.000.000.000 TRON for ETH and sent the ETH directly to some ETH to USD exchanger like Gemini. Its around $300.000.000.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1
theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-fud-alert/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUD... Has already been disproven

fuck off nigger

FUD buddy.

And if you would take 2 seconds to think about the entire situation you'd realise that's it's complete BS. Just hold it.

>Since 19 days

isn’t far more likely that this is an asian whale(s) triggering a panic sell among english speakers so they can accumulate?

Let's meet back here in 12 hours when the scam gets going in earnest. And then we'll see if it's FUD or not.

medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1

Confido 2.0 confirmed

>>partner with companies
>>put yourself in front of millions to announce business plans
>>dump bags and exit

Ya this makes perfect sense guys. Fucking retarded FUDDERS

I would have sold but half my shit is in it, i cant afford that loss. It's like 50 bucks but im a poor man anons.

FUD
U
D

Why wouldnt you exit scam if someone literally drops 1 billion dollars into your bank account when all you did was pose for a picture?

Lol you idiots have no idea how many scam artists are in the crypto world

Live and learn faggots

the scammer denying it on twitter doesn't "disprove" anything you salivating retard

bought in @ 0.04 and again @ 0.15. I hodled @ 0.25 and I hodle still. Keep the hodle hand strong and dont listen to niggers like op.

>And if you would take 2 seconds to think about the entire situation you'd realise that's it's complete BS

> Create a coin to get on that crypto train
> give yourself 30% right of the bat
> hype it with your buddy in the industry
> people flock in and price goes x1000
> sell token you created out of thin air for massive profit
> not care whatever happen next

you're right annon such thing is really unimaginable

not the most likely but still far more likely.
biz is retarded, but I can't be mad assuming they helped my buy orders all clear at every dip

>Partner with companies

You mean co-conspirators?

>put yourself in front of millions to announce business plans

Pump phase

>dump bags and exit

Dump phase.

What exactly is so hard to understand?

Anyway, this is a warning. If you want to takes your chances, don't let me stop you. Retards deserve to lose their money.

gonna cash out half my tron in case you fuckers are right. thats still an x2 on my investment even if the coin crashes to 0.

There is concrete proof on the blockchain, it's over.

So the transactions which are readily available to scrutinize on the BLOCKCHAIN and undeniably linked to Justin, don't exist?

Are you actually capable of disputing any of this?

Bagholder. You deserve to lose it all.

I'm not seeing an actual argument. The founder is dumping large parts of his holdings and it's on the Blockchain for anyone to interrogate. And your argument is to "think about the situation"?

Lel, stay fucking delusional.

Anyway, not my money.

Was about to say.. This one was a lot more elaborate and swindled a lot more people.

I can't wait for the wave of suicides once this commences in an avalanche of wojaks.

Great argument.

People who believe this are complete retards. There are more Chinks holding this coin than anybody else. If Justin tried to walk away with half a birrion dorrars the Chinese government would rape him so hard.

Those who do it are anonymous
I wouldn't do it for 10000000 billions cause I wouldn't make a step outside of my bunker before I get assassinated

I'm not saying it can't happen, just that there might be some repercution preventing people from doing it

LOL is anyone actually looking at the links, if you guys take to seconds to check the FUDDING links this plebbit links they prove nothing LOL!

CHECK YOU LAZY /BIZTARDS!

>partner with companies
Did you not see the stream last night?
0 partners were announced.
He LITERALLY said he couldnt say the partners names.

I love watching you normies get burned on this shitcoin. Your FUD soothes me

>There is concrete proof on the blockchain, it's over.
>
So the transactions which are readily available to scrutinize on the BLOCKCHAIN and undeniably linked to Justin, don't exist?
The fact that they are on the blockchain, and he knows this means he doesnt give a fuck and he has already mentally checked out of this project.

Burden lays on you to prove the transactions exist and the wallet is in fact his.

He's announced partners before, and those unannounced partners have posted on twitter that he's spreading them out to prevent major pumps, which obviously didn't work, and now it's just correcting

to everyone else
>theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-fud-alert/
keep fudding poorfags, if you dedicated more of your time to making money and not investing emotionally and crying about missing moon missions, you probably wouldn't hate yourselves as much, pathetic pieces of shit

the stream last night wasn't to make a partnership announcement, it was to introduce new members. he did the same shit last week when he streamed

Justin is in the US though.

he's in singapore. office in sf is opening soon

back again. thanks for the gains from 860 sats lol, already up 20%

thank you to all the fudders though. I'll see you in the next thread on the next dip ;)

Well if he is exit scamming which I seriously doubt he wouldnt be in China, that's for sure.

he's in singapore for business reasons