Thanks Veeky Forums

>be on Veeky Forums
>someone mentions biz
>check this board out and learn all about the crypto
>eh poorfag whatever put a 50 euros
>week goes by I tripple that

Now I gotta wait for week or two and might get myself a new PC or PS4 and all I did was trade within the class breaks.

>mfw I realise why jews hate crypto so much

nicely done, user

I wish my ambition stopped at a PS4. To be 15 years old again would be great

Buy LINK

kill yourself

>PC or PS4

Are you a teen or something

Now imagine if you put $10,000 and did this every week

How do I get myself to exercise? I'm a skinnyfat person and I already have a "dad body" in my mid 20s. I actually feel I might die early.

Can you recommend me exercises that would get me used to exercising before I go to a gym?

Just dont be a lazy cunt and force yourself to the gym, dont think about "I'll go tomorrow", or "next week I'll definitely start" just get up and go regardless every day without thinking then eventually it'll be a habit

look up ICF routine, 3 day full body. Do that for half a year and later do something like PHUL, Coolcicada PPL.

Main thing is to milk linear gains, then later get on periodized training.

Well yeah man I am just a poor student fag, what can man do.
Man I wish, I envy people who have some funds right now

kneegrow one of the first things I'm buying with my gains is a sick gaming rig.

Forgot the other part. Do chin ups and pushups if u cant go to gym but srsly dont waste time, weight training is far superior, bodyweights are just an accessory

>cashing out for a ps4
>not waiting 3 years and cashing out 10% of your portfolio for a castle, a yacht and a supercar

this, I need another monitor at least.

I never had gaming pc or console so I cant literally resist.

I have a weight lifting machine at home. Someone gave it to me as a gift. You know, the multi use one. Can you recommend any exxercises for it also?

Thanks alot user.

If you manage to 8x your money within a month but decide to cash it all out for a ps4 or pc idk what to say to you m'dude.

Give me a pic how it looks like

Upload a picture of the machine.

Didn't it come with a manual?

It looks like this with an arm pulldown machine also.
What do you guys think?

Do 5 sets of 10 reps with few min rests,look up lat pulldown and pec fly machine on google. Squeze at the top of movement and do it slowely.

Chins and pushups outside, test it for a week or 2, then get a gym pass and do ICF and thank me when u get shredded. Also lurk fit.

Pay off your student loans? Get a house without a mortgage? You gotta think long term here

I live in eastern eu so no loans and once I finish engineering I think money wont be a problem now.

Well I might not get a ps4 maybe a better rig, its gonna help me in school too. I just want to play vidyas man, last time I played was San Andreas and CS 1.6.

you stupid cunt. i wish i stuck with crypto at 20.
instead i spent it playing vidya and jacking off. keep doubling your money.

1 € 150.00
2 € 300.00
3 € 600.00
4 € 1,200.00
5 € 2,400.00
6 € 4,800.00
7 € 9,600.00
8 € 19,200.00
9 € 38,400.00
10 € 76,800.00
11 € 153,600.00
12 € 307,200.00
13 € 614,400.00
14 € 1,228,800.00

>lives in eastern eu
>doesnt study abroad
why

never gonna make it cuck

I cant afford it, bit my current uni is best comp sci&elec eng in country and I heard companies in Ger,Aus value our students.

0.5 BTC and I'll tell you

I’m happy for you and all but you don’t even realize how much money you can make in little time with that 150. Or be the typical shortsighted meathead