>little brother is 19 and heavily hooked on crack and prescription pills
>rest of my family relies on me for money because they're all unemployed
>mom is abusive and steals money from my room when I'm sleeping
>childhood friends dying left right and centre
>have 20k in crypto from an original $1000 investment
>$400 in cash

you guys are the only thing keeping me alive
i really hope i make it Veeky Forums

i hope this isn't just a pipe dream waiting to go sour.

Gotta move on user

Hello. My dad gave me 30k 2 weeks ago because I wanted to start investing in these "bitcoin coins". Feels good to have rich parents, they would never let me use my hard earned money I earn next to law school be used on risky things, those are for having fun.

I feel you man, not looking for sympathy - just venting, and thank fuck for an anonymous board

hope you get rich bro.

Haha whether you're a troll or not talking shit, that doesn't bother me man, I'm not concerned with the classist bullshit

I'm glad your parents are well off and I'm happy for you, you probably have your own underlying problems anyway, just because money is my freedom doesn't mean that it's the same for you

Please tell me you haven't let anyone know about your crypto.

Only 3 friends, who are also in crypto and come from the same walks of life.

Good gainz brah. Plenty of room left for gainz before the market implodes. Good luck to you.

yeah, continue to live like you're poor until you can move away from the crabs-innabucket that will suck you dry.

You think so?
I took a week to look up coins before I got paid and Cardano is what called to me the most, so I bought almost 20k at 5c mark, got really lucky I guess

you're right

Just curious. Are you a nigger? Growing up in that environment is truly fucked.

im not black, but the place im from is pretty much blacks, browns, asians, whites etc from low socio-economic walks of life

pretty much the ghetto

where kind of environment are you from?
curious myself

Maybe he’s from a poor area, u stupid fuck. Being poor is not bound to one race. Race ain’t even important anymore. It’s fucking either your poor or rich not even middle class

>have 20k in crypto from an original $1000 investment
Just 20x one more time and you'll be fine.

You're right, a couple decades ago it might have been broken down by race but these days poverty knows no color and it can affect anyone. However, I'm sure anons original intentions we're not malicious

Thanks for your input bro.

Seeing this comment makes me feel warm and tingly, thanks man, really.

>start trading with $200 on Christmas eve
>now have $1k and going up
>bring dog to vet
>find out she has bone cancer and has to get leg amputated
>costs $1k
>no other funds

Cut everyone off. I can relate to a degree. Have a fear of getting a similar phone call from my father. Only solution is to cut your family off and tell them good luck. Anything short of that will drag you down with them. God speed nigger.

Salute. Thanks for the input

Fuck sorry to hear bro

You sound like a nigger.

Yeah, I can't imagine having those roots and having nothing from your childhood to look up to. I'll let you in on a couple of prospective moon missions, do your research but I think they will take off soon.

BitBoost (BBT): 7m cap. Decentralized e-commerce app. Good team, app is in beta, only right now. Easy 5-10x with a good announcement.

SGR: 1.5m cap. Crypto exchange with integrated trading bots and automated trading, has solid partnerships and team that is being kept under wraps for security. Currently trading on Etherdelta at half price of Coinexchange. Risky short-term, Already mooned but there are announcements coming out this month and feb.

HAT: 4.5m cap. Crypto-fiat exchange under development, they will have a slower rollout than SGR but if they succeed I like the envisioned product better.

Middle class childhood, but regressed after family fell apart.

So are you going to go into bbt or?

Look at it this way, without crypto your dog would be fucking dead bro. Your trading saved it's life

>Once in a lifetime bubble chance of making money

You can always get another dog bro

sorry to hear user, hope your dog is okay

Dumb nigger

Dude thank you, I'm going to look into those coins right now. HAT sounds fucking brilliant already, thanks user. In regards to your life situation, I can relate and I hope you make it through :)

this. it was that dog's time to go. see you on the other side pupper

You're a good owner user, bless your soul

I came into this thread expecting to see btc and eth addresses at the end of your post. I was going to call you a faggot. But I guess you're probably not a faggot, just a pussy. Anyway I hope your life gets better. Good luck.

RIP your dog.

Wow I misread that comment and I'm sorry for the insensitive words, I thought she lived

You're a good guy man, the small years of a dogs life was everything to him, but a small part of yours - think about it :)

rich people would never talk like this....

>trading your gains for a stinky pooch
you're not gonna make it

Hahah thanks bro

Well a very kind user recommended that too me, so I might have to look into it

user, this is your next life-lesson that you have to master. You do not "owe" them anything, you have a life of your own.

Family should be treated like friends; if you enjoy their company and have a good time, great! If your relationship is abusive, you have to get out. Remember, this is your life not theirs. I would recommend you to go and live all alone for some time, until you become comfortable living on your own. Don't run away from loneliness and face your self. When faced with one vulnerable self, in all the glory and sorrow - you will either descend into madness, or survive and become self-accepting, which will lead to happiness. (that way you will not fall into trap to belong anywhere just to avoid being alone)

Only when you help yourself and become happy, can you help others, including your family. Good luck user!

Fuck man, you're right
I can't stand the thought of being entirely alone..

already feel lonely as fuck in the world besides my internet buds and my drug addled friends.. haha

>drug addled friends

Ditch those degenerates.

Thanks anons

BBT?

Can't do that, I care more about my dog that I do my actual family.

You stink pajeet

Beautiful girl bro, staffy cross?

yeah you're right

Bitboost. It's a sure thing, buy it.

Pathological altruism is the greatest evil of our time.

If i bought 100 BBT is that a safe bet, user?

APBT, not staffy.

I'll look into it.

I come from similar backgrounds and honestly nothing will change unless you change your attitude about life. To come here and say we're the only reason your alive and that you hope this works is a testament to your weak way of thinking. Do not help your family with money if you know that they cannot manage it better than you. Let them suffer and I'm serious about this. Because if you continue to help them you will hit a threshold that you will not be able to break beyond. You must first completely be selfish and improve yourself as much as possible. Let your loved ones suffer, and then come back when you can make a real impact. Here is the reason why... Say you have a mom you love but she is a gambling addict or makes poor spending decisions. You give her 500 every month and it keeps her happy. But this also 'resets' your bankroll. You keep hitting a ceiling in life. Now on the other hand you let them suffer. All that money stays in your pocket. You focus on building yourself, invest in different ideas, break the family cycle of being white trashy bums, and then when you're completely independent of them. Meaning, you can take care of yourself, a girlfriend, kids or whatever, have a place to live, have lots of spending money. THEN go back and help them.. Otherwise they're just gonna hold you back... RULE #1 of being rich. YOU MUST BE GREEDY. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST. LET YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER WITHOUT YOUR HELP OR SUFFER.

it sounds like you've done good so far user

Keep fighting, you're gona make it

Just about anything is a safe bet in crypto long-term. There has been high sell volume this morning but I can't see it falling too much more. 7m cap for this is nothing compared to pumped shitcoins that have releases years away.

I also had a gambling problem but I had tackled that last year and I forced myself to never go back because you're absolutely right in the never ending white trash cycle bullshit that I'm caught in and I need to change

I think weak right now, you're right, maybe because I'm vulnerable, I don't know, I appreciate your words either way, thank you very much.

I gotta change

Thanks man

Gotcha, ill buy some tommorow

You've got this user

VERY good post

Should have been born white.

Thank you :)

I feel you man. Stay strong. I am in the same position and I am gonna start trading in 5 days. Hope we both make it.

This is the ruthless attitude that got America to the top. I 100% agree. The Chinese would turn that thing into dinner.

Sell 25%