A suggestion to fix this cancer ridden board

Similar to how Veeky Forums works, how about we have a general for each cryptocurrency?

For example, we could have:

/BTCG/ - Bitcoin General
/ETHG/ - Ethereum General
etc.

instead of having 10 threads each with 0 replies shilling some piece of shit. Right now there are:
7 threads on KuCoin
4 threads on VeChain
4 threads on RaiBlocks
5 threads on TRON
3 threads on LINK
3 threads on REQ
2 threads on IOTA
etc.

we need to fix this board

that's a terrible idea kys you'rself

Not a bad idea, this board is cancerous shill shit at this point...

>t. spamming shill

Be the change you want to see in the world senpai.

Make /LG/-Link General, and make it not shit.

How about we just ban the spammers

Yes please. This is the standard for every other board so we don't have 10 threads about the same coin.

You can't really enforce it, but you can gently nudge a change in culture.

>fix
Veeky Forums was created as a containment board to get crypto shills out of /g/. Buddy it’s working just fine.

The cancer comes from the FUD/FOMO faggots fighting in each thread about the next P/D scam and the next moon mission. You can't get rid of those while money is on the line.

How many TRX threads were there with literally the same posts in each

You obviously don't know the purpose of this board. You should leave.

disagree with OP, but for the love of fucking god can we permaban kucoin referral code beggers?

If you filter stupid shitcoins like KuCoin its not that bad.

Go back to redit.
If you think generals make a board better look what happened to /sp/. Use a filter if it bothers you so much. All fun, memes, and creativity will cease to exist once generals are implemented.

Please kys

This board only has one problem, kids that dont check to see if there is already the exact thread they mare making is already made and probably even on the front page as they create it again.

Generals wont help it.

Go back.

people that try to fix things are fucked in the head usually.

oh yeah and

Found the newfag redditors. It's true this board was created as a containment board blah blah blah, but even when it was created, there were only a handful of crypto threads. This board has gone from god tier at the start of 2017 to pure unadulterated cancer.

Anyone saying that I need to go back clearly only started coming to Veeky Forums in june or (as with most of you) later. It's clear you're all underage and have portfolios of about $100, it's fucking sad.

This. I hadn't been here in awhile until the other day, tried to make a thread about investing in, you know, actual equities. Instantly the thread was filled with crypto-kiddies that just made their first $1000 trading slamming me for posting about stock. This board is absolute and total shit right now.

If you want a non-crypto thread then make one. If it's an interesting topic people will contribute. Veeky Forums is all about that paper, if you're honestly surprised that the easiest way to make a shit load of money is being spammed here then you might be retarded.

Yea, I just come to this board for the laughs now.

Every thread is a pump, shill, sad meme, or self-jerk. Tons of threads have less than 10 replies, threads that do have replies are reddit tier circle jerking and name calling.

I just want to talk about actual real world markets, but if you so much as dare to make a thread about stocks it gets flooded with shitposts. (not even the fun kind)

Shut up newfag. Does the word "Noko" mean anything to you? No, it doesn't because you're a stupid new fagget. I've been here since biz was only 2 or 3 crypto threads a day and the rest were all stock and RH threads. So piss off dipshit redditor. This is the only way you can foster discussion is by having full access to everything and not confining people to their own subboard like subreddit faggets do. If you don't like this system then piss off to plebbit. Sit down kid, oldfag has spoken.

Saged.

>lol imma old fag guys. noko sage XD. if you don't like me spamming 50 P&D shitcoin threads a day u should go back to plebbit

>kys you'rself
>kill yourself you'rself

TGD, HTBX. Only biz oldfags recognize those tickers. Get lost smallballs.

I miss the old Veeky Forums. It was actually entrepreneurs, how to self-fund, how to manage a portfolio, how to properly invest, how to open up a business, how to monetize ideas.. Now crypto is the ONLY thing that's talked about on here.

I mean, I don't mind, I'm into it too, but fuck. Might as well dedicate an entire board to crypto at this point.

How new are you

I used to say this too but it didnt matter. Crypto exploded. Im all in it too and I said for a long time Veeky Forums and /crypto/ shouldve been separate boards. Biz wasnt created for crypto, they just threatened to ban ppl from vg so they all came here instead. But it is what it is now, biz is crypto and until the crash will remain so.

Or /g/ rather

There should be a crypto board but then Veeky Forums would literally just die.

that's the joke, newfag

The old days. When people actually talked about gold and oil stocks.

Remember when eth was 7 usd and monero 1.5 usd per pop?
Back when eth came out, it was pushed pretty hard, yet it was still more about the technology than "100x returns by tomorrow!!!!"

>It's true this board was created as a containment board blah blah blah, but even when it was created, there were only a handful of crypto threads.
Veeky Forums was dogshit back then. kys.

Generals are a form of censorship.