>not going all in on this, when its crystal clear this will fucking reach the end of the universe

I've never been more comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

vechaininfo.com/calc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50% in. Comfy

look at those sell walls. you literally have to hate money for not being in this shit

Walton Chain has superior tech

ok pajeet, please leave now.

Stay butthurt Walton cuck.

Thoughts about when the dip comes so we can sell and rebuy low?

you don't want to miss this one when the walls comes down user. just get in and don't touch it

It never dips for very long, I pretty much see the only real opportunity to try and do what youre saying is if btc goes on another run.

That's true user but unfortunately it doesn't matter. I moved half my WTC into VEN along with another 3 ETH @ $3.30 because this bitch is gonna moon before WTC.

WTC is genuinely a long term hold and will grow gradually because their western marketing is non-existent. They are the one team of chinks that don't understand this shit is all a game.

cute portfolio babby

Thanks. Poorfag just trying to make it and VEN is getting me there. Need more meme though.

all in, best decision of my life.

Good point. I'm anticipating the big boy to stabilize around 21 in the near future so stay woke

Remember that autist who said this what a horrible short term investment and BNB was better. Where is that faggot?

Important question: All in on this or Steller?

Don't know but I'm going to enjoy seeing the collage.

Don't fuck with my VEN bros faggot. My nigga out here gettin his money, while you out here being a bitch.

All in on her feet on my fucking face

Comfy with strength node.

Need more meme ideas

Forgot to attach fml

Give me some reassurance I’m set for life anons. The eth is wanchain.

At about 9k myself. We will both be dolphins with Master nodes user. Have faith, and prep some THOR memes.

Greetings fellow Strength Node. I advise you to keep AT LEAST 10% in BTC regardless of your opinions on it.

How is 10k Vechain set for life? I am considering whether to put in 50k or not using this calculator vechaininfo.com/calc/ What parameters do you expect where you will be set for life off 10k VEN? I'm only getting prediction of a few thousand annual return.

75% in. Comfy as fuck.

What's the price potential on vechain? 38 is a pretty high market cap ranking.

Time to btfo Boomers boys.

Top 5-10 based on current partnerships alone. Many more to come later so do the math

Math isn't my strong suit.

nobody knows. just believe its a good idea with strong people in charge.

Shill me on VEN. I've never heard any actual valid points as to why it's useful or how it adds value, and the website looks like a total hackjob. Can't even find the whitepaper for this thing... just looks like hollow hype so far imo

Man so many retards on Veeky Forums , main purpose of vechain is combat the counterfeit industry and be a logitistic solution.

DYOR fag, otherwise you're literally like every other moonfag and deserve to die poor

Stellar is more bang for your buck but VEN has the capability of going up 2-3x in the upcoming months. I'd say go 60-40

WTC and NEO copycat with good marketing.

Depends on where you live. In my shithole country 10k is going to be more than enough to be set for life.

I really should be working instead.

Also I expect it to act the same as NEO.
Annual USD generation will be something around 4-6%.

25% in ETH/BTC to buy altcoins in dips. BNB also might be good, seems resistant to BTC pumps
rest 50/50 in ICX and Vechain

You have it backwards man. I'm 30/30 in stellar and VEN but stellar is already top 10. I think VEN goes nuts this month.

>Be absolute poorfag
>Buy 850 at 0.3
>Feels pretty okay man

Wtc that can actually get shit done , business isn't all about tech