Long-term holds

Dropping ~$7,000 into long term holds. Is 50/50 LINK and PRL a good call? What other good long term holds are there?

All in on BAT, unironically.

Thank me later.

Don't you never, ever put that shitcoin next do our beautiful chainlink. Do you understand?!

I've got $7000 in LINK for long term. It's about 80% of my portfolio. You could go 50/50 on LINK and LTC

The power of LINK lies not in its use case or technology but in the cult surrounding it that promises to buy all available LINK on the market as much as they can, forever. Regardless of whether or not some short-termers will sell or if a whale tries manipulating the market, there is always a hard floor that LINK can never go below and that floor continues to rise as the real holders/believers accumulate more and more. You really can't say the same about any other coin or token out there. No other memers or dreamers even come close to the cult of LINK. Everyone else would flip their shitcoin for a quick 2x profit or even 100x profit. Not LINK though. For that reason alone, LINK really is the most assuredly comfy hold since it can only go up.

>falling for the Link meme

You sir are RETARDED

for real this

You do understand smart contracts are basically useless without it, right? And that they're partnered with the biggest banking messaging system out there?

Yes you retard im FUDing so these reddit retards leave this board

>not wanting free normiebux

ISn't PRL essentially Malware?

5/10 shill mentioning link and your retarded pajeet scamcoin in the same breath

been seeing so much of this it's pathetic

This. Stink & Chink.

Dont tie in PRL with that curry infested coin you call Chainlink, I bet you don't even know what PRL does.

by that logic the resources consumed rendering
traditional web ads (drawing their bullshit popovers over the site's content, animating them, playing their videos, playing audio) is malware as well. this would at least be MUCH less intrusive to the browsing experience. essentially some javascript running in the background backup up the site's content to the IOTA tangle (if i'm approximating what it will do correctly)

>uses IOTA, which can't even produce a properly working wallet
kek ok

Switch PRL to REQ and you have a winning team.

Goddamn I meant LINK.

50/50 PRL & REQ.

Do yourself a favor and go 40% XRB, 40% VEN, 10% MOD and 10% AMB instead.

If you really want LINK and PRL, go 30/30 on XRB/VEN and get an additional 10/10 on LINK/PRL.

Why are you telling kids what to buy? Do you actually want the faggots on this site to get rich? This place has been Facebook tier since 2013. Delete this.

Thats literally retarded at this point. Not saying it wont go up but youre missing massive prl gains

>The power of LINK lies not in its use case or technology
The use case and technology are the reasons why Veeky Forums loves it so much. It is a necessary, useful and lucrative project. Don't play this down. The fact that we're holding it with iron hands until $100+ is just a bonus.