Please tell me how this is not a bubble :)

Please tell me how this is not a bubble :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk&list=RDKTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait what, why is trading not suspended for this coin?

/comfy/

They are going to reimburse token holders

Fake?

because people are still holding it, atleast now people can use this dead cat bounce to get out

Ready for another round of JOOST'D

This is not a bubble

800% now

we shilled it yesterday on Veeky Forums, maybe we have this power now. let's keep the fun going.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk&list=RDKTf5j9LDObk

>devs LITERALLY exit scam
>their pictures and names on the site are proven to be stolen identities
>retards STILL buy it the fuck up
meanwhile chainlink is $1
I have absolutely no words for this. At this point I only wish for God to inervene and crash this whole market down with no survivors.

Holy shit there's a 4 million buy wall, I can finally sell this piece of shit. I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE

Literally what the fuck? How the fuck? What??

Wtf I love Kucoin now, just sold 200 Joost coins for 0.13 ether. What do I do with it guys? Dubs decide

This must be some rich crypto millionaire giving back to the community.

buy BAT

ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEE

I just can't believe it. This is not even dumb money. You can't call it that. Even retard money is a fucking euphemism. There's no term advanced enough to describe this.

People are not buying lol, this is just whales trolling
I was thinking about this the other day "what if whales decide to pump cfd for shit and giggles" but didn't buy any

Anyone from Yurop here? Which site are you using to depoist funds? Is there something better than Coinbase? This fuck is really slow. I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance Yurobros

what a story mark

Joost decided to pay back by buying all the confido tokens at X price in eth. It was placed on kucoin, I saw it like 1 week ago.

maybe smart money thinks that the founders will be giving refunds

>Ethereum 1.3x
>BNTY 5-6x
>DBC 3x
>UTK 4x
>TRON 5x
>Confido 6-10x

I considered this aswel which explains why cfd was stuck @ like 6 cents but nothing explains this except whales trolling everyone

If you check CFD's website, you can see that was the case, the legal team is buying back all CFD for 0.07$.

it already happened, read my comment