Swift confirmed

Its happening

LINK that.

doesent say the name chainlink anywhere
cant wait to see your faces when they make their own oracle instead of using you shitty token

>t. mong who doesn't understand what Chainlink is

Swift will go with you Stellar

>Smart Oracle
>Not chainlink

provide source faggot

LOL can't wait to see the looks on you link faggots when they announce they built their own blockchain and it has absolutely positively zero to do with chainstink.

Eh oh el

>make their own oracle

Aww you poor thing you don’t understand how it works

Just fucking stop.

>still trying to fud this
>or actually being this retarded

source?

Probably a shoop

this is fake

fucking stinkie linkies

>Still below ico price

>Swift builds own blockchain
>still needs a way to use off chain data in smart contracts
>chainlink
You don't even know the technicals.

i googled the text and there were zero results, so yeah, fake. why the fuck would someone fake this? it's already confirmed that the chainlink team works with SWIFT, it's really unnecessary to do something like this, detrimental even.

>HURR DURR WHAT IS DECENTRALIZATION

You do realize there are already tons of working oracles out right now, but the entire point of ChainLink is to be a decentralized network of trustless oracles. Any company can make their own, but that is exactly what the oracle problem is. The legitimacy of the information provided is at the will of the centralized company.

Neck yourself, user.
I'll make sure to tip you 0.00000001 LINK when you wash my Lambo.

Ctrl+F 'chainlink'
0 results
fuck off

Because its not fake. This hasnt been posted on the fucking internet yoshsyuHSHSHSBS

WHY DO I EVEN POST THIS

THIS IS FROM A FUCKING SHAREPOINT SITE YOU IMBECILES

IM FUCKING DONE WITH HELPING THESE CANCEROUS NORMIES OUT

GGwp

WHY WOULD ANYONE FROM SUCH AN ENTERPRISE ORGANIZATION POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON THE INTERNET? THEY DONT. WHY DO YOU THINK THE PRICE IS MANIPULATED SO HARD?

hi user. i believe. what's the source?

Show proof