Does this mean anything

Does this mean anything

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can smell the fake news from threads away.

Topkek

Screencap this

what did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this

hey its me your brother. we're listing doge coin on coinbase don't tell anyone.

Coinbase low end website developer here. None of you will believe me, I don't care. The only new coin talked about is stellar lumens. They want it to be released before mid February. Insider tip, they are releasing xlm as a way to profit off the upcoming exchange fairx. We dont really have an answer to fairx if it does everything it promises to be honest. I'll stick around for a question or two but I'm not trying to give myself away.

What did he mean by this

>buy my bags guys

>ehhhh

we should all in xlm is what you’re saying

What is your end of Q1 price prediction?

It means you don't keep up with current news.

Personally, like $1.50-$2. Just remember guys, something being added to the site just causes a pump initially then the price goes back to what it was at. Look at Bitcoin cash. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide why that pump is there.

I'm saying set a sell order on your xlm in about 3 weeks for 30-40% higher than what's being traded at, then buy back in. That's all I am saying guys, good luck.

Where are you based, and why is the coinbase website so shit?

(Network Fee doesnt get populated/updated till you put transaction address)

Login to Coinbase and get redirected to GDAX

Login to GDAX and get redirected to Coinbase

HOLYYYY SHITTTT

thanks just bought 100k, then sold 100k, then rebought higher. fucking love /biz

kek

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%...

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

The truth is that most people in the crypto space are under qualifed. It is an emerging market, but still. We are in San Fran, but that's a quick Google away probably don't know why you'd ask.

How do you larp this hard

>We are in San Fran, but that's a quick Google away probably don't know why you'd ask.

The company you work for has offices in London, SF and New York. But thats a quick google away, don't know why you thought my question was strange.

THANKS I JUST BOUGHT 1000K

>The cryptoworld will not see this coming.

The ny and London locations are nearly all customer service and people even lower than I am in the food chain. Basically any future discussion goes on here, the other locations just follow our lead

C R Y P T O W O R L D

Lmfao Steller is not even a cryptocurrency. Kys.

honestly, the only one i wouldnt expect is niggercoin. get that shit rollin'

Okay. Last post, when stellar airdropped to btc holders last year, they didn't really care too much. Over the last few months, let's just say the higher ups have been very happy they have a large sum of xlm gathered from all the btc we hold. Hmm I wonder why.

aayyy