What are the most important traits a man can have?
Most Important Male Traits
Strength and leadership.
A taught yet malleable anus.
A jumbo cock.
Good looking Face
In no particular order
Leadership skills - humans naturally feel comfortable around someone who knows what they're doing and can guide them.
Social skills - making friends or being able to talk to anyone is highly important
Confidence - you don't want to put doubt in other's minds
I'd say in that order too.
deliciously black skin colour. who doesn't like chocolate
Checked and upboated
Confidence + self-awareness
not posting dumbass old frog memes on a vietnamese bbs
Ability to forego emotion to do what needs to be done
not posting on an anime board daily.
From a female perspective:
Passion(for life, for interests, for mate)
- Full head of hair (fuck reddit's le bald head and beard combo)
- Low body fat (not freaky low but with visible abs and jawline) and decent muscle mass (enough to look athletic not like a bodybuilder)
- A Chad jawline (if not, at least having stubble with no patchiness)
- Light eyes with dark hair... ideally blue eyes and dark brown hair
- Alphamale persona, treats other males in his peer groups like one would their little brother
- Masculine voice, deep and loud
- Does what he enjoys, doesn't follow the crowd...
- Much wealthier than the economic position he was born into
- Has a lot of girls under his belt but eventually marries a girl and has children. May go through a few divorces but NEVER gets into a relationship with a girl that has children from a previous man.
- Isn't heavily involved in party politics but is personally very conservative
A tight, innie pussy
Fuck you money, anything else doesn't matter when you have enough money to do what ever you want.
BE FUCKIN FEARLESS DIAMOND HANDED
Self-sacrifice / humility
Confidence / social skills
Handsome (not necessarily tall)
Control / a sense of direction
If you're asking what's the most important traits for a man to attract women, then its a slightly different answer.
>Full head of hair (fuck reddit's le bald head and beard combo)
Tbh it seems like females are more interested in me when I shaved off my hair and grow a beard. I also look much much more manly with this combo.
A thick neck.
Control over their emotions
All these traits, yet none of them will make you happy.
I know we talk about divorces all the time but seriously this is a /soc/ tier thread
I believe that helping others while making money can make you happy
big chin, big penis
I can make you happy baby
Given the stories posted here where blowjob enthusiasm increases after reporting on them crypto gains, one might say wealth
You just described what you wish you were but aren't, right?
I hear girls like guys with skills
I'm not all those things, of course not. Don't be a woman, men chase ideals.
>doesn't list money
This is pretty accurate. Marriage material
The willingness to be crucified for speaking the truth
Thinks for himself I'd say is #1
Basically everything follows from intelligence
Cognitive ability, Emotional intelligence, confidence