Guys, how to turn this to 1 Mill in month

I just need let it hold or any improvements needed. genuine question, not for bragging.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go all in Bazinga

fuck off. I dont know what it is post. post url

Serious answer...

Liquidate everything except REQ and LINK. Buy more ICON

you'll easily be there by end of january

t. salty guy who sold 400k REQ at 25 cents and should have a similar balance to you but doesn't

I dont have quite as much as you but in the same ballpark. Im all in on XLM for the run-up to FairX, then cashing out.

ZCL will get you an easy 3 mil

Why are you cashing out? I have 260k in icx and xlm waiting for end of january but Im getting scared of market crash.

I am concerned for market crash. I will probably only cash out half, and the rest in chunks over next few months after. I dont want to get too greedy and have eternal bags.

>no XLM
Easily $5 EOY

You need the third part of the triade, QSP. It's quietly mooning.

SUB

I too man. these normies killing market. once it 1 mill, I want to cash out 70% of it. market is retarded these days compared to last yr//

Easy. DRG is still a 2-3x from here short term.

buy a couple thousand zcl, wait for the fork to bitcoin private, then hold your new stack of bitcoin private as it reaches 2.5k each

oh and dump your zcl immediately after the fork

looks solid. i think link and icon will do quite good.

>t. salty guy who sold 400k REQ at 25 cents and should have a similar balance to you but doesn't

man, I sold my 350 k req at 7 cents for shit coin moons, they tanked. If i would kept those it would have been above 800k. but in crypto some time shit happens

Say it with me user “E C A” from under a penny to ten cents. Get in

do you guys think ETH will do 2-3x in couple of months so I can move 50% to eth, so easy for liquidating and cash out

hold i guess

search ZClassic hardfork and DYOR.

but then it will turn your money to 2 MIL not 1 since you get free 1 BTCP for every ZCL you own.

Just hodl

icx ven xlm

that'll triple you from here

It just crashed 50% 4 weeks ago, do people have Amnesia in here or something?

I'd honestly put more of what you got in req. It seems like it has the best changes of being pumped close to 5$ within the next 30 days.
I hold nothing but ETH myself but thats what I'd do if I felt like high risk/high reward with such a amount of money

Are you retarded? ZCL will plummet the second the snapshot happens. It's a great buy still, but no way will you profit on both ZCL and BTCP. You'll just have to decide before snapshot which you think will have more value.

REQ isn't going anywhere though

>14.88%

Literally take that money from ETN, BTC, and LINK and put it 50% in Quantstamp and 50% in Loopring. There you go.

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%..

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

so your buying it up right guys?

DRGN will do x5-10 this month
KCS will x3
ZCL will x2

Take your pick.

ETN is play money. after yesterday news ,it doubled. I will take that out put it some other news.

what the reason behind it

liquidate all and buy ropes
there will be a high demand on ropes in the next time, so you can sell the ropes for at least > 2x of the initial price.
Thank me later.