CONFIRMATION: COINBASE WILL ADD XRP

See pic related.

Reminder:
-Coinbase denied BCH "rumors" days before adding it to avoid inside trading accusations

-Coinbase's CEO hates Bitcoin and Core devs because high fees is locking millions of dollars of his company's money forever

-Coinbase was supposed to enable BCH withdrawal only at first, it did the opposite to help Bitcoin Cash survive

-Coinbase said last month that new coins will be added on Jan.
Just see pic related "Bitcoin will be dethroned". If you have any doubt that XRP will be added, you must be retarded.

Bitcoin Cash was supposed to be the bullet that kills Bitcoin, Brian found a new bullet and he will shoot really soon.

How much of your portfolio is XRP?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/likes
discord
reddit.com/r/decred/comments/6wxueo/your_best_pitch_for_decred/dmcer4d/
ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XRP WILLL NOT BE ADDED SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

if anyone wants to verify:
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/likes

Nice shop, needs more work though the lines aren't lining up

>How much of your portfolio is XRP?
60%

won't sell before $4 or $5

they already came out and said they don't have any plans to add anything at this time

also pretty sure Brian has 600k ETH so he's most invested in getting ETH to succeed

I checked it myself, it's legit.

>twitter.com/brian_armstrong/likes
>ctrl+f: dominance

xrp isnt a cryptocurrency

poo in loo, pajeet

damn this is actually legit...do i all in on goyim coin?

invest at least 30%.

OP is right, Brian wants Bitcoin dead, this is his best shot.

Xrp is not s crypto it's literally a bank coin

bcash was on the coinbase blog for months and they still haven't finished adding it!

they're not adding xrp
even if xrp hits $2 gorillion.

retard

>knowingly buying the jew coin
Sure user, I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

fella has a nice shaped head, i trust him

>fully issued market cap
God these people are fucking retarded. NO ONE IS BUYING OR SELLING THESE. THEY ARE LITERALLY LOCKED UP, NOT TO BE TOUCHED.

If no one owns it, how the fuck can it be a part of the market cap. It will literally be years before all the tokens are released

They exist in the same way bitcoin to be mined exist. They are entries on the ledger, yes, but are locked up by the network behind some kind of protocol gate (PoW for bitcoin, Escrow timelock that spans 5 years for XRP Ledger).

also the total supply is priced in.

Cool then I dont need to pay taxes on it! Otherwise we will force the IRS to make us pay taxes on World Of Warcraft gold and things like that which are also no crypto.

XRP dethrones Bitcoin.
Media attention
XRP goes parabolic
Media attention
XRP reaches top
sell all

That's my plan

Why wouldn't they though?

All signs are pointing to them adding it.

Why would they add a shitcoin completely controlled by a tech company

Bitcoin is also a Jew coin. Blockchain owns it.

Brian is an ETH maximalist

Because Bitcoins gains are dead.

What signs? I haven't seen anything and I've got plenty of XRP to want to be a believer.

If there's any truth to that, I would consider that more of a positive than a negative. Could prevent price fluctuations as billions of XRP enter the market/use.

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%.,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

I'm guessing you mean Blockstream? If so, yes.

For the uninformed, a worthwhile read
>reddit.com/r/decred/comments/6wxueo/your_best_pitch_for_decred/dmcer4d/

patiently waiting for cuckbase to get JUST'd by FairX. sick and tired of these fuckers being the center of the crypto market.

What signs? I haven't seen anything and I've got plenty of XRP to want to be a believer.

The same signs that BCH had. Also from any logical perspective the media attention and hype alone make it a no brainer. If I was involved at coinbase I would be denying that we will add it while we get some discount xrp directly from that 1 billion that was apparently released today.

Wait about a week. "Oh hey guys we changed our minds lolololololol! We are so random! lolololololol XDXDXDXDXDXD"

Ripple is more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and make his own list of trused validators
tldr; with bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power, with Ripple, you explicitly choose who to trust.

>the same signs BCH had

Remind me of when XRP was a decentralized coin created from a hard fork of BTC to solve its scaling problems?

For some reason, I remember those Chuck-E-Cheese tokens being created from thin air and then sold to idiots willing to pay money for something free that banks don't even have to use to move there money around using Ripple's tech.

Inb4 "But the banks get a discount on transaction fees for using XRP for inter-bank transfers!" Yes, they do, and they also get to expose other people's money to extreme market volatility use XRP to transfer it. Somehow, I think they'll just use Ripple's tech, still save money using that over their current systems, and avoid the liability of using XRP.

>Also from any logical perspective the media attention and hype alone make it a no brainer.

true
and every newspaper/magazine has a "how to buy Ripple guide", Coinbase won't let competitor eat its marketshare.

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

and screw the banks! People will be using it pay for everything. Pic related.

>muh jews

Go back to /pol/, retard. This is a business board.

Roger shills are working overtime to attack XRP because it will make btrash obsolete

Loling at your paranoid Jewish hysteria and conspiracy theories while I make bank off this tasty coin

Everyone seem to be concentrated on betting which altcoin will rise to the top, but I think it's wrong. It will only take a single Bitcoin upgrade solving high fees and transaction speed to cripple whole altcoin market for months to come.

>betting against the banks this hard
Stay poor pajeet.

>>muh jews
>Go back to /pol/, retard. This is a business board.

Also, side note to you fuckers who think the "muh jews" narrative will work. It boosts support for XRP. The louder and more whiny you get the stronger support for XRP will be.

Telling investors who are in it for the money that big banks and Jews might be involved is suicide if you want to FUD the coin lol..

Just

Fucking

Stop

Yeah but he wants eth flippening ;)

>Blockchain owns it.

>yes, good goy, buy the coin

Wong. I think it's a race to mass adoption and real world application. Bitcoin will never be anything more than value transfer (spread of value right now). Others offer alot more but there is so much shit and promises right now with litter to none actual implementation.

True, problem is they refuse to raise the block size for an easy fix for now while they work on a proper second layer.

Also lightning network is the Duke Nukem Forever of the crypto space. The shit will never come out, people still keep talking about it and when it finally does come out it will be shit.

The pajeets don't understand the perils of betting against the house.

Muh banks who always fucking win you ignorant fuck. Bet you have a meme folder of XRP and CB also shilling on Fakebook you poor fag. Go back to tweeting shooped CB secret listing pics. Holy shit, I bet you paid $3.00 for xrp. That's why you are being like this.

daily reminder that XRP serves absolutely 0 purpose.

If you want to transfer money fast, private, and cheap, use basically any other coin not made by banks (ETH, XMR, whatnot).

XRP is the biggest scam. It's designed to steal BTC and other decentralized coin. XMR is not even being used by Ripple's client. Nobody can prove otherwise. There are tons of scammy shitcoins, but XRP is the mother of all scams. You've been warned.

>he thinks cryptocurrency is a reality without the banks being involved
>he somehow wants to usurp fiat currency under the nose of those who control the entire system
You are a special kind of stupid. Like Trayvon level retardation.

it really doesnt matter what a coin is.
Just buy it. Hold it. Drop it on some fag.

Rinse & repeat.
Its simply easier to shill if a coin has "use" or "can" do something

If they add Ripple theres no reason they won't add stellar at the same time.

Fudding BCH while shilling XRP is the most ironic shit I've seen on Veeky Forums in long time.

Lets also point out how fucking amazing Ripple did last year. Easily one of the best coins to have been invested in.

> Blockstream

haha yeah I need coffee or crack or something... damn it.

>he thinks capitalism is a reality without the kings and feudal lords
>he somehow wants to usurp the military / currency monopoly under the nose of those who control the entire system.
You are a special kind of stupid. Like Trayvon level retardation.

My nigga

It's going to be BAT you fucking retards. I'm done helping this worthless board.

>131,654 XLM all in besides my stolen IOTA I'll never see again

We should spread rumors that Roger Ver orchestrated the XRP bull run. Roger Ver is Jewish from now on.

It has done so well because banks want into crypto but don't want the risk involved with it, so this middle ground has made them quite happy.

It is all for the purpose of integrating the legacy financial institutions into crypto. How corecucks think they can flip the system against the majority stake is beyond me.

Who gives a fuck. CB will be obsolete by 2019. Fairx has that gaurenteed.

Pic not related but dex

>he wants to usurp a king
>refuses to do so from within the kings castle
Good luck breaking down their walls. I'll just wine and dine with them for some mutual benefits.

Don't play the game if you don't want to play by their rules. You make yourself a target for their exploitation.
Also funny how the Trayvon remark went over your head. Keep resisting the popo things will change if you keep being belligerent.

Well he did personally detonate 40,000 bombs on cities full of only women and children after he raped them and sold their organs after creating AIDS and infecting the poor so it's possible.

>he doesn't hedge
Like I said, stay poor pajeet.

OH NO 2019???!!? THATS ONLY TWO YEARS FOR LAMBOLAND

XLM feels like holding $40 ETH last April. I'll diversify in March when stack is $400K.

>>he wants to usurp a king
>>refuses to do so from within the kings castle

>he thinks the feudal system and kings ended from within and not from external factors
Go read some history please.

>implying hedging objectively matters
crypto is quantum gambling, boomer.
The only way to live in a rich as fuck future is by going all in. Any thing less than that would be a failure to live up to your potential.

Either go all in and live in a rich-as-fuck, or die in the streets.

Nigger people are buying fucking TRN whose road map names the year 2023. Go look at it.
>2023...

TRN is a shitcoin that normies are buying because its cheap as shit and it happened to be mooning at the time. those bagholders are going to be killing themselves later

this guy is the ultimate shabbos goy / stealth jew. he needs ideal death asap

And I sold my XRP bags to a bunch of the same kind of people. It's all shit coins. I want a few mil before this shit ends. We may have a year or 2 max before making $10K a day while wearing pj's stops being possible.

>It has done so well because banks want into crypto but don't want the risk involved with it, so this middle ground has made them quite happy.

Ok I have one problem with all of this. How the fuck are they going to pay taxes on the funds when they come out of escrow? This right here is a cornerstone argument about the whole taxation situation. Taxes on crypto is going to be impossible on this shit.

The guy who is the CEO of Ripple is said to be slated the richest man alive once XRP is worth over 5 USD. And hes not going to be hit with insane taxes putting him firmly back in the top 10 richest people?

Those escrow funds are taxable events.They might be forced to liquidate tons and tons of that currency to pay taxes.

Yeah, that isn't going to happen. RIP IRS.

>Well he did personally detonate 40,000 bombs on cities full of only women and children after he raped them and sold their organs after creating AIDS and infecting the poor so it's possible

That's so fucking metal \m/

Fuck off cockspitting faggot bagholder with your jewcoin

he backed Bitcoin Cash with everything he got, he even has a note saying "bitcoin cash transfers are free and fast" when withdrawing.

All he cares about now is killing Bitcoin, his company literally can't move millions of dollars because of fees (cost of transfer is more than the money).

the only thing more pathetic than people who relentlessly shill their coin like they created it are the people that enter every thread about a coin just to mindlessly shit on it.
were all here to make money, this isnt your faggy DC vs Marvel thread

Coinbase is not adding any new coins in 2018.

Want to get fucking rich and get the meme lambo? Get in! >discord< ZQa6nD We got solid daily signals 50% gainz! No SHIT! Get in or stay poor

>CEO of Coinbase is not a jew
>People thinking JewBank coin is being added.
Kek

I agree with this but as a community we need to be more realistic and honest with each other. Right now it's every person for themselves and which leads to trying to take money from our fellow crypto brethren. If being honest, open debate is probably one of the only tools we have left.

Has anyone had negative feelings about why are the large exchanges not allowing new users all of a sudden? 4 in the past 2 weeks? Hmmm..

they said they are adding new coins in january in several interviews on the tv

So what if it's a bank/Jew coin?

They ALWAYS win, why bet against the house?

This was before the BCH ordeal which is leading to lawsuits and possible gov intervention from insider trading....i would bet my dick that yes they were planning but now it won't happen for awhile. Maybe Q2 at best.

>uhhh banks are bad! Crypto will kill fiat!

On Dec 7th 2017 Ripple moved $13 BILLION for less than a buck. If you think every goddamn financial institution on the planet didn't see that you're a fucking idiot.

If Coinbase DOESN'T add it they're even bigger idiots. Their profits on xrp sales would be insane.

delaying the coins won't change anything.

Brian wants to kill Bitcoin, this is his best shot.

He literally said a year ago he wants the core developers gone/replaced. This is war.

Confirmed that COINBASE WILL NOT ADD RIPPLE. You are dumb as fuck for buying this.

Coinbase will definitely add XRP. You guys will regret what you say

Because it's a trap. They'll slowly stockpile cryptocurrencies until they suddenly have the majority. Then they control the market, and you better believe it won't be the coin they traded off that will hold any value.

And you are dumb as fuck for not reading THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT.

Ripple is more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and make his own list of trused validators
tldr; with bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power, with Ripple, you explicitly choose who to trust.

Lol mad little bitch

this, pick up a fucking book user. This shit always end with a lot of volatility. Also Ripple is not crypto it is some replacement for swift / fiat. Its trash.

They are bad you dumb fuck look a the 2008 crises and bail in laws. Your money is not yours, it's the banks money. You are so fucking naive.
>2% yearly inflation

Reminder, those who spread FUD about xrp are neckbeard crypto ideologues who are extremely butthurt about xrp and ripples success. Their arguments are based on feelings and months-old FUD rather than facts.

Fuck off