APPC going through the stratosphere, who's buckled in?

APPC going through the stratosphere, who's buckled in?

in at 0.002, i like this

i'm all in

me brother.

Just bought 100k

I put half an ETH in at like +140%, but what the fuck is this? It's not even on CMC, am I an early adopter or something?

Somebody bought literally 1m$ of this at 3$

Where????

Mild sell wall turbulence coming up, hold steady APPonauts.

Percentage is meaningless as it was added ~24 hours ago.

When will we start dippin

the feel when threw $15 at it during ICO. comfy. i need to start investing in more ICOs

You should just get in now and put a sell limit on it to be safe. It could keep climbing for a while. This coin is brand new.

After 4$

Binance's freaking out kek

Holy, 22k already.

is it over? time to dump?

THANK YOU /biz, finally in on the ground floor of a fucking SpaceX BIG FUCKING ROCKET

Swapping APPC's with Elon tonight on the red planet

HODL till 0.001 butts biz bruhs

Big walls but in these situations is could shred through it I'm holding on with my last bit of APPs.

this coin ico price was 0.3$ or 0.0003 eth at that time. you guys are buying overpriced shit lmao

Elons?

Can you elaborate please.

I think almost everybody buys overpriced stuff at this point, if it's a sure source of value it can be worth it for a while at least.

Someone break this fucking sell wall already, I want more money AND IT'S BROKE.

went all in already. Looks like it is going to do a 2x soon.

ITS DEAD

No it isn't, just be patient.

Damn i fomo'd in

Thanks for the small profit guys, gonna go put my money into something less shady now.

This isn't being pumped and is naturally rising. It's gonna keep going up, and it may moon if a PND gets in on this. Get some now.

This is going to go absolutely tarded once Korea wakes up in an hour or two

APPC brahs be sure to not hold too long and store your wealth in something like BNB.
APPCnaut out.

>Buy at 3.80
>immediately drops

Some of our whales are accumulating before Korea wakes up. Give us two more hours and then hop on ASAP.

crAPPC plebs and pump chasers getting shrekt right now. Just sell, you can recoup your losses on this XLM dip and imminent moon mission.

LITERALLY NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHAT'S ESTIMATED MARKET CAP OF THIS SHIT
HOW MANY COINS WERE SOLD DURING ICO????