Neblio NEBL

Anyone listen last night when I called NEBLIO at 57k sats because they have a groundbreaking announcment monday?

Shit is trading at 100k now.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/eidoo/ethlend-airdrop-info-about-the-snapshot-and-eidoo-users-eligibility-5b2fbc2739cf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whew lad at 112k now

Get in before it reaches $100

170k now I WARNED YOU

Wow glad I bought NEBL when it was low, I'm 412% up lmao

I'm in

i had 160 of these yesterday but sold 60 of them for XLM, gonna go kms

really?

That's a 1.2 Billion dollar marketcap, are you saying that is not possible?

had 820 sold them all at 40k sat 2 days ago

Whered you find out about NEBLIO user?

Nope thats why I'm not selling any of my NEBL, if it goes 5 billion then GG

twitter

i feel you bro, it really hurts

dayum man, must feel bad. Thats why you usually have some sort of holding, not sell all at once.

Was actually high af when I first heard about Neblio so I really don't remember what happened but I dumped all my ARK for nebl at $1 then the next day it went up 100%. Been hodling strong for months but I'm very comfy now.

Whales shaking out the weak hands. I already sold my initial investment, now i'm riding for the long term baby. By monday this is $100

i've been shilling this for days here, no one listened.

Get ready for lamboland Nebligods

seriously? is this still a buy? or wait for dip?

i dont know... i bought back in at $22, sold at $26 and bought back in again at $22... but i feel like this shit is riding on a rumor and will dump hard if the devs dont deliver something big

Look at the marketcap and the circulating supply of the coin. It's 12 million. 12 million x 100 = 1.2 Billion.

Now go look at coins with more than a billion marketcap. Some absolute shitters are there. Why can't a good coin like Neblio join them?

I dont think the devs are going to risk their entire project on a shitty delivery. They said this will be groundbreaking for crypto. It's a newish coin too, lots of room to grow.

I haven't seen a single thread. Could you shill harder next time?

Also OP here, if any of you are happy with your new found gains - GO INVEST IN EIDOO. Only 22 million coins in circulation and extremely low marketcap.

They do a token burn for every ICO on their platform which means less EDO in the future. They are also burning 500k tokens in a couple days and doing an ETHLend Airdrop on their mobile app as long as you have it set up and installed.

medium.com/eidoo/ethlend-airdrop-info-about-the-snapshot-and-eidoo-users-eligibility-5b2fbc2739cf

Nah Eidoo is a wallet token, just like Bread. I don't think these types are attractive to hold on to. Stuff like NEBL Raiblocks ICX AION etc. are nice types to hold

Will support you on NEBL but not Raiblocks ICV or AION. Way too overpriced.

They aren't especially AION, they're at their price for a good reason, their fundimentals and team are well done.

Want to get fucking rich and get the meme lambo? Get in! >discord< ZQa6nD We got solid daily signals 50% gainz! No SHIT! Get in or stay poor