Hey guys, doing a mini-pump of LINK with the rest of my Eth stack

Hey guys, doing a mini-pump of LINK with the rest of my Eth stack.

Happening now. Strap in for $2

Eh it'll pump a bit but that's nowhere near enough for 2 dolla

Watch.

A well-executed pump can be done on surprisingly low balances :)

im on!

Alright bro best of luck

still waiting. i'll find you OP if you are lying.

lol you crazy bastards, you actually are pumping it. Good shit

slow and steady to start ;)

i use small and insignificant sells on the way up to gain back my Eth, then put in more significant buys at key turning points on the chart. It'll take the next 3 hours for me to do it efficiently

I hope you dump it back down at the end, I'm not done accumulating.

need to keep this thread open to either hang or praise you in 3 hours. gl user, the game is on.

W8 me up i have 40 eth of we do it at the same time we can push it to 2 bucks

i think i have just enough link to push it down again. wanna play a game?

Go anons

gogogo lets see $2 you rich mofos~!

I dont know, Do i ?

don't spoil the fun, instead you should join the pump

Sure, you buy/sell however you like mate i'll adjust what im doing to keep the trend going.

If you want to actually coordinate then gib your Discord

kek no i'm not dumping it back down

If it shows life I'll add my funds to I'm waiting

All thise crypto tech and theres not one single coin to smart contract a coordinated pump

uh was that it?

Please do. Keep this thing cheap please so we can all accumulate more.

Fucking impatient faggots on here, it will go parabolic all by itself when Sergey launches mainnet anyways. No need for pumps.

they've just pumped it 10% in 10 minutes, what the fuck more do you want? watch them work their magic over the next few hours

no dumbo, seeit takes a while, i'm not market buying, that would have 0 effect

That it?

please stop pumping user. I need one more week to accumulate. ;-;

pussy

You had months to buy under 1 $

im in, lets do this senpai

No chance linky, all the fomo newfags will dump on you.

I know. Poorfag here, just started a new job last week. Now that ive finally got some cash this shit pumps. JUST

MFW actually PUMPING. GOOD SHIT OP

Wait, it is really going up... Wtf. Will believe this random internet guy.

Fucking lazy ass poorfaggot. Looks your shitty life decisions got the better of you

good choice, glad to be at your service;)

if anyone dumps i'll be sending more Eth to Binance. Link is going up. I've said it on biz now and i'm a man of my word

can actually see OPs walls DAFUQ. op is legit

>lazy ass poorfag
>i literally work since im 18, nonstop, trying to grind the corporate ladder

Why so hostile, user? Im just another fag trying to escape the grind and live a normal life.

Is this a pump and dump? When do you want us to sell so as not to mess up your pump?

OP is the hero we deserve

>is this a pump
Yes it is.
>is this a dump
No it is not.

Ok im in OP

You never sell your link. Step back in line marine.

pump and hold bro
Sell? if you're swing trading just try to time the top that'll happen maybe 2 hours from now. Honestly just hold, it's LINK ffs!

alright, no selling then. Good work so far m8.

Maybe this is what we need to set off the cup and handle, but binance is cucked so who knows.

do you really think you can take this up to $2? what do you think the new floor will be?

none of u pajeet retards sell any of this, lets fucking make some real money u turban wearing pencil dick fucks

OP needs our help boys. I sick of being called a stinkie linkie we will show the non believers!

If you do this op you are a god amongst us holy shit

DUMPED

LETS DO IT FOR OP EVERYONE GET IN ON THE JET WERE GOING MILE HIGH

retard

That just means someone got to accumulate cheap link.

The 1.10 psychological barrier is strong Captain.

so what's your tactics OP?

these are 1 min candles aren't they

Do you expect that we praise you for being an obedient wagecuck? I started with $800 in October and in the last 30 days I made more than you make in a year.

Okay, who are you trying to impress?

The time of LINK is now everyone give op your energy HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAA!

obviously

I just topped off my link stack. Good speed OP

Just bought 800 more. Everyone buy more fucking link. There is an obvious C&H pattern here. If we help pump this thing it'll go off like the bomb that almost killed de Gaulle after the war of algeria.

this we sending the signals out there normie fomo incoming

I lent you my power OP. Bought another 10k.

I'm spent lads God speed.

Fuck it, 1,153 LINK bought,

There are literal crypto millionaires on this board. What do you think? My point is to show you how much of a failure you are.

hahaha
did you see the order sizes? small, non-drastic. keeping the momentum but i'm bringing my eth back in for the next round

No worries guys.

If you're wondering why i'm doing this:
altough it'd be more economical for me to buy all of it low and not recyle throughout the pump I just wanted to have some fun and give Link some love!
Have 250K link in cold storage since $0.2 so i dont give 2 shits about buying a bit higher now

What would be REALLY funny.. if this triggers the price singularity. That would honestly be the greatest honour in my life.

y-you too

fuck its happening

It won't trigger the singularity. That won't happen until the big announcements come out. Just keep building that stack, marine.

Just bought 5k more. God I love you faggots

Kek this is how it feels to be whale I'm putting some nice green dildos in the back of the orderbook and the price keep magically increasing on the front

>if this triggers the price singularity.
What do you think that point might be?

Based. If you trigger price singularity you'll be the greatest madman.

Insider here
Rory was paid 1 million link for the first year of work. He dumped all of it sub 20 cents. His wife's daughter has sickle cell and he's in massive debt. Hes now demanding more link from Sergey.

I advise extreme caution because if Rory gets more link he will market sell dump it all.

I've honestly never seen biz work together like this

thank you OP

realistically how high do you think link could go within the next month?

Y-you're playing with power you d-don't understand!

We must get rid of him.

LINKmarines help keep the triad going. REQ and QSP need some help catching up.

Its a christmas miricale

Yes, definitly a scam. They said that they had a huge PoC on the BitSwift conference, but in reality Sergey was filmed on their restroom eating bigmacs for two hours. Sadest thing is, afterwards he flushed the trash down to toilet and screamed "Price it in" furiously to hide the evidence.
Unfortunately, the video is not available anymore because Rory took it down by claiming a DMCA copyright infringment.

Fake news. Only blacks get sickle cell.

>meme chart showed $3 LINK at the end of January
>its only the 6th
DO IT

lmfao still going up, this guy is a legend

Now the dump starts.

Threw in my play money for more Linkies. Fuck I love /biz.

kill yourself faggot

Holy Shit OP actually delivered

$5

I HATE LINK BUT IM GOING ALL INN ON THIS SHIT! EVERYONE TALKING SHIT BOUT Veeky Forums DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING WE HAVE TOGETHER GUYS!

If you are serious God bless you.

Im a linklet and have less then 2k but its 90% of my portfolio.

>tfw when no funds on binance

I love you OP, please keep it up!

theres a 500k sell wall at 11 sats. and plenty inbetween.

Nope not yet

Any predictions on the dump?