Is this the stealthiest big money project in crypto?

>Currently trading about .48c
>Has one of the most impressive core teams of any crypto project
>Literally already has a working demo product that you can integrate into an ecommerce site right now
>ICO was one of the most successful of all crypto projects, raising $37 million in 18 minutes
>incredibly low market cap relative to it's price and circulating supply

Is it just me or is this the only project that deserves to be in the top 20 at least that hasn't already had a major breakout? Am I missing something here? Something is telling me some very wealthy people don't want this getting too popular yet...

What you think Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ico.monetha.io/
crunchbase.com/person/andrej-ruckij
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scam and CEO is gay

Nice FUD. Were you the whale who just dumped a bunch of MTH to keep the price low after I made this post?

I have never been more certain that a coin is about to moon than with MTH. Read the TA. MTH was primed for a breakout in the last hour and some whale just dumped to dive the candles into the red. The thing is, this has ben happening every time MTH is about to breakout, some whale dumps to start to a downtrend so it doesn't start mooning.

I'm telling you right the fuck now Veeky Forums, this is at least a $5 token right now, and someone very manipulative is trying to keep this suppressed to prevent a premature breakout.

No. I'm Lithuanian and Monetha is too. They are noob fags, avoid.

arent they swiss?

That user has no idea what he's talking about. This is how you should know this coin is being accumulated by whales right now. I'm trying to make you all rich Veeky Forums. These FUDers are trying to keep you from getting in on their game too early.

Go look for yourself,

>ico.monetha.io/

Does look like a scam to you? Does this look like a coin that should be trading at .48 CENTS right now? Listen, if you aren't a dumbass, this is one of, if not THE smartest buy right now.

I bought in a long time back, at a higher sat then now.
Not concerned, because this is a long hodl coin. Like $hvn
Both are worth hodling a small amount

Biggest scam in history, CEO is a Lithuanian scumbag that looks like a massive douchebag, talking as a person who participated in ICO and sold at .70 high. DO NOT BUY.

Yeah it's a long hodl, but it's also about to get pumped hard, and if others can't see that then you must just hate easy money.

Like niggers, listen:

POE is trading at HALF of MTH's value right now. POE FOR FUCKS SAKE! POE is a tiny project filling a tiny niche that hasn't seen a major update on their github for over 6 months.

MTH literally has ex-PayPal and AdForm executives on it's core team.

Do the fucking math.

Hmmm I like the PayPal boi in there.

>Andrej Ruckij (SEO of Monetha) has worked as a head of engineering at Adform (www.adform.com, a global digital media advertising technology company) for more than eight years. At Adform, he was responsible for building and leading a team of more than 300 software engineers to build scalable full stack ad tech platform serving billions of transactions daily and used by more than 20 000 advertisers, agencies and publishers.

Really? Try harder, pajeet.

>meant to write *(CEO of Monetha)

edited from his profile here crunchbase.com/person/andrej-ruckij

The whole team is good. Again, I have no fucking clue why this project is trading at .48c right now. It makes no sense other than this has somehow flown under the radar and not gotten a lot of media exposure.

Any predictions on when this is supposed to moon then?

If I'm reading this right
monetha will make REQ obsolete

useless token

Never, absolute garbage

>Implying I'd ever buy a coin created by a slav

You remind me of those fucking PayFair shills.

LOL, dude, look at the chart on binance for this coin since I made the OP. I'm fucking telling you some whale is pissed off this is getting attention now, they want to accumulate BAD and are going to do everything they can to suppress the price right now.

I can't imagine this isn't about to moon and moon HARD in the next 48 to 72 hours. The game is up, if people start buying this and driving the price up they're either going to have to take a loss on their accumulation or start the pump before they wanted to.

Look at all this FUD. They're pissed this is getting attention during their accumulation. Look at the chart right now, MTH is going fucking crazy because they're pissed off.

Also, Lithuanians aren't slavs you fucking imbecile.

Seriously anons, LOOK AT THE FUCKING BINANCE CHART FOR MTH since I made the OP.

That sure as fuck isn't me moving that price! If you anons don't see what's going on then I can't fucking help you any more. Good luck and enjoy the moon mission.

ok, you shilled me.

op PLZ dont shill this hard. It will break out soon. TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHALES PRESSING IT DOWN. From when it was 8cent some whale bought $ 15mill few weeks back and other whales are jumping on it. I saw exactly wat u saw but little earlier and sitting pretty. There is no other project like this in e commerce on crypto IT WILL BE HUGE

Dude, look at pic related. I see this pattern on every coin that's about to be pumped. They make it look like there's about to be massive downward movement and anytime there is prmature positive action they make big sells to tank the price. This usually goes on for 3 to 5 days from the last ATH, then they pump it again. Over and over and over, on almost every top 100 coin. It's almost like clockwork.

MTH looks to me to be one of the next coins on the agenda. It follows all the same trends as every other pump we've seen in the last week.

MTH will probably be $1.50 at least by Jan 10th.

>TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHALES PRESSING IT DOWN.

Aye, pic related.

should i dump my icx for this?
how long till a pump?

sell walls are fucking huge lol maybe later op

i hold 25 % icx and 25% MTH . MTH launch beta on march 31st

Well, when MTH pumps it's going to 2x to 3x AT LEAST. Do you think ICX is going to pump to $16 before mainnet release on the 24th? I don't think so, personally. That would be a MASSIVE price movement before all the big news hits.

MTH has WAY more room to grow in the next week. Look at it's market cap FFS! WE could EASILY 5x on a project like this one. Depending on how much twitter attention this gets before the pump, we might even see 10x this week but I doubt it.

No shit dude, I'm explaining to you why those walls are there. If you think it's because the price is about to go much lower, you are mistaken. You'll be lucky if you can catch it around 2400, but 2500 is probably a good buy target.

>beta on march 31st

This is when we'll see $5 to $8, I'm just talking about the next pump to $1.50 or thereabouts. MTH is def a long hold, but it's best to buy now before the next 2x pump.

well i got 85k MTH will i make it

I'm envious user. Truly am. You're going to be a multi millionaire.

If you don't mind me asking what else is in your portfolio right now?

Just to add to OP's pajeet level shilling, these guys are members of the Trusted IOT Alliance.

>Co-operation between companies to merge blockchain with the internet of things
> Bosch, Cisco, BNY Mellon among enterprise members
>Blockchain members include Ledger, VEN's parent company, Quantum, iota.

Pic attached is the complete list of blockchain members.

cant give u all of it but i got into AMB under 50 cents a week when everyone else was jumping into wabi and not AMB had bigger market cap. also hold QTUM and few other small holdings

didn't read the full thread, now i get it. i will do some research first but i'm pretty much sold

Thanks user, just took out my principle from ICX and put it in MTH.

If u want a tip BUY SOME MTL WHILE ITS ON DIP. everyone is jumping on ETHOS right now but if u DYOR u will see that MTL is on better progress much better team and its on a huge dip due to the news last night. 2X easy if it just goes back to ATH . Who ever gets fiat added will win the battle of universal wallets and i think MTL had best chance

>tfw I was looking at it when it was 0.06$ but fell for the FUD
>pic related