FUCK YOU XLM

I SHILLED YOU ALL OVER AND THIS SI HOW YOU REPAY ME

I SOLD VECHAIN FOR YOU AND HE IMMEDIATELY WENT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kTxRm9HD7lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah xlm is starting to piss me off. It’s hard to be patient when every other coin is mooning like crazy

I WANT MY VECHAIN BACK MOMMY, I WANT IT BACK. GIVE IT BACK NOW.

these waves are brutal. how low do you think it will go?

>I have no bags but I want yours.

>Sold Vechain

What did he mean by that Veeky Forums?

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UP TODAY, IT WAS A ONE TIME DEAL. I WAS GONNA CATCH AN XLM PUMP AND GO BACK INTO VEN. INSTEAD IT DOES NOTHING. FUCK YOU IBM AND XLM.

Why would you buy a coin that has mooned to fucking crazy high amounts?

Find a good coin below $5B MCAP you tards. XRB is the next moon, for example.

Whatever man, just hold it for a week. No reason it won't go $1 eventually.

How come no one realizes this is because BTC is testing 17k again and it actually already passed ATH in Korea?

How slow can you all be?

wet paper bag hands gtfo

Want to get fucking rich and get the meme lambo get in! >discord< ZQa6nD We got solid daily signals 50% gainz! No SHIT! Get in or stay poor

I dont know why you guys complicate so much with this shit, just put as much as you can into Digibyte and watch it grow...its this simple...

Just hold it you fucking autists.

XLM is not DGB. It's not going to crash and burn.

get out of my roket ship fag

>has been doing nothing for days waiting for an announcement
>you decide to buy it and expect a magical pump out of nowhere

you deserved it yourself my man, dont reproduce

XLM went up with like 300% last few days, and now you guys are complaining about a healthy correction that's been going on.

>Muh coin goes sideways after gaining 300%
>The fucking absolute state of /biz

Close everything, go outside, come back in a month.

Once you realize the technology behind XLM is actually amazing then you become much more comfortable hodling

I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GO INTERSTELLAR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How are you normies and newfriends not /comfy/? buy high sell low
For fucks sake this isn't even a shakey hold, its relatively stable and will probably rise to .80+ next week

weakgrips

i held for so long believing in it but it kept letting me down and now I'M MISSING A MILLION MOON MISSIONS HOLDING THIS SHIT

>anthropomorphizing coins

then sell now. or get off the Veeky Forums and cryptowat.ch and enjoy your gains next week.

>sell low
>buy high

All the pink wojaks losing it while I am chilling with strong hands listening to this on repeat:

youtu.be/kTxRm9HD7lo

drop your bags and let me buy it , noodles hand

>long
cant be longer than a day since anything else is in profits

Just hold you weak handed faggot

Take advantage of this discount and buy some more

The rocketship is better than Ripple in every single way + it's decentralized + it's non-profit org

I will lose my house and wife if this coin doesn't moon by the 14th reeeeeeee

I feel like I don't have the right to complain considering this coin gave me the biggest boost to my portfolio that I've ever had

Just wish it would go up with the other coins

where should the price be at in comparison with other coins

>gave me the biggest boost to my portfolio that I've ever had
>go up with the other coins
I mean it looks like those other coins going up haven't provided as big of a boost to your portfolio as this coin that's doing things different. Hold tight

>given up on XLM
>Fairex isn't even out yet
Idiot

Stop day trading u chink niggas hodl both and stfu

This

Xlm only moves sideways

I've had 300% gains with it so far

>was .25 a week ago
ok

you're a dumbass, sad you picked an actual good coin instead of trx at ATH or some shit.

I'd rather it slither sideways for a while rather than completely shit itself

well some alts are actually not dropping

The FairX public beta is due Feb. This will guarantee at least $2. Hodl this coin.

Didn't XLM already moon like a few days ago?

I don't get it

TFW had it since .$0.18 and comfy as fuck, also holding ven.

Good luck to the poor bastards who think they're going to ride every moon mission, you're going to need it.

XLM has been growing with crazy speed and has another 10x in it, but if you've been in crypto any length of time, you'd know that occasionally coins need to catch a breath. The fundamentals haven't changed, we just need to wait for the next big news to push as upwards.

Trading is gambling. You might out of pure luck be able to time the market a couple of times, but one wrong pick and you're back to zero. Every oldfag willl tell you this time and time again..It's not a question of wether we're shit at trading or not, this market is completely irrational, TA doesn't really work. So pop a xanny and get comfy holding for extended periods (1 year +) and if you want to invest in other projects, get a job for additional funds.

Holding since 1250sat, had traded it up from 700. No more of that fuckery, holding on my ledger and waiting to wake up on the moon. It's 2/3 of my portfolio.

>chasing pumps

Once you realize the people behind it are commies you'll feel less comfortable.

This man knows.hodl u fags

Please sell, I have my buy order at 3700, for all in. Then I'll feel comfy taking a nice 2-3 week break from crypto.

whales are out
I repeat
WHALES ARE OUT
EXPECT 5000 WITHIN 4H

Is ibm really partnered with xlm

Will you do me a favour and sell XLM so it will instantly moon, please?

Screencap this, we're headed to $1.50 tonight

Link is happening repeat link is happening get in!

Yes

Dump that fucking chinkcoin

Why are you holding bags, user? Have you even looked at the data ? how many moons do you think that shitcoin has left in it?

> 1.3 bil mcp
> more than 50% of supply locked in devs pockets
> no fucking working product
> partnerships that are only in trial mode

Team of 50 fucking people and nothing behind the company except marketing and shilling

That's where your fucking money went, to feed chinks and make videos with toy bmws

It's all hype

> if you want to invest in this sector there are 2 alternatives:

WTC -> most promising of all, don't bother if you can't afford a masternode

WABI -> another shitcoin, the only good thing about it is it hasn't mooned yet. low mcp low supply

just use your brains

mostly the ones that aren't listed in big exchanges, or whose current investors haven't been long enough to carry this fear from btc rallies, with some exceptions
not sure this is the case for XLM

>aHRY
Putting .12 btc into it

It's on their website you mong

How can someone write more crap in one reply.

Yeah. ETH and XLM are my hodls. I'm stocking up on ICX to flip on the night before mainnet.

I'm still waiting for your argument