Do not let "them" win

do not let "them" win

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/50-Ripple-XRP-Coins-Sent-directly-to-your-wallet-Cryptocurrency-Crypto/202172092732?hash=item2f1265513c:g:81YAAOSwO9JaS2c1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares, as long as it makes a nice profit

I'm 99% convinced all the xrp fud is from lolbertarians butthurt their stateless buttcoins are about to get btfo by banker coin

Shut the fuck up normie it wasn't supposed to be like this if it passes Bitcoin it's over.

I bought this shitcoin when it was .80 and again at a dollar. When should I sell? if it hit's $4 or $5?

or y'know, just buy some already

>when they win, u win :))))))))))))

Da Jooz always win

they're going to win no matter what
might as well buy in to make money.

if none of us bought their coin at all it'd sit at really low. and the jew billionaire companies would still use it to do transactions. so it makes no difference

>1. Do whatever the Jews are doing
>2. ???
>3. Profit

Stay poor brainlets

if I put £1,000 into XRP now when will I be a millionaire?

If you put in 1k right now have fun with 300$ tomorrow when u wake up

Buy Bancor, the number #1 Jewish crypto

summoning satan on how we can fix this problem

This. Nobody is preventing you from making money by buying ripple. A strange "banker conspiracy" if anyone can join

This is the one coin normies can relate to. They can “understand” the value.

It’s the coin with the highest market cap after BTC and it’s only $2.7 so they think it’s “cheap”. Have you been to Ripple’s website? It is polished and professional as fuck.

You are complete stupid not to buy XRP right now and hold for 3 to 6 months. You will make an insane amount of money before they figure out it’s worthless.

Just think like a normie for a second.

Ur an idiot bagholder and ur rhetorics are out of date. Normie pump is over. It’s downtrending now, and ull never see 3$ again

>They can “understand” the value.

Because no other coin has value. Ripple is the only crypto that solves a problem. I guess monero solves a problem for criminals but thats never going to be part of everyday life, which is needed the real money gets involved.

When all the exchanges currently not accepting new users open up and the hordes arrive we are all going to Lambo City because of this coin.

Buying a >100 billion market cap risky asset because they were able to use a nice wordpress template.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Guys..

ebay.com/itm/50-Ripple-XRP-Coins-Sent-directly-to-your-wallet-Cryptocurrency-Crypto/202172092732?hash=item2f1265513c:g:81YAAOSwO9JaS2c1

I’m actually amazed it’s so high considering that XRP has been worth pennies since 2012. I expected all the bag holders would have tanked the price back to $0.7 but here we are. XRP sitting at $2.7. That is fucking madness. The true pump hasn’t even begun. Every normie thinks a coin can go to like $100. I mean they open CoinCap and XRP is #2 on the list. What do you think they’re gonna buy?

"They" don't need to win anything, "they" are in charge already.

Hmmm.... I wonder which coin I will buy. Top 3 coins can’t be shitcoins can they??

Thanks bought 100k