RLC will be dadi's daddy

RLC will be dadi's daddy

Thank you based iExec shill

Now that we've hit a new level of support and volume at its lowest expect 50% gains tomorrow and into Monday

>Now that we've hit a new level of support and volume at its lowest expect 50% gains tomorrow and into Monday

ez gains

get in bros

I certainly hope so. Any upcoming news/milestones?

They'll be release some news on monday

Ty. Sauce?

Their slack. They said they have some exciting news.

Put a lot of my stack into this one. Can't believe it's still outside top 100.

Shoot. is it in #announcements? I cant see anything

Is this the new LINK?

RLC has always been a master race coin along with his brethren LINK, QSP, and REQ.

it was post poned till monday.

>Own all of those coins
Am I smart money or just a good little goy?

how is RLC better than golem(GNT) ?

Veeky Forums consensus is always right, and actual anons here who do research and aren't shills have been talking about these coins non-stop for a reason. We're not all assholes, and some of us like to help lift up our fellow NEETs. You should always DYOR though, user, to be thoroughly convinced about what you're investing in. But, yeah, you're smart money if you have these ones.

cant buy this shit for fucks sake, fuck liqui.io (stuck in the mud right now) and shapeshift is a scam, changelly doesn't even have it anymore. Nothing works.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Golem is mainly about 3D rendering and is behind on schedule. RLC is focusing solely on computational dCloud and will be fully operational this spring.

Ah, good to know. Ty user. I've only got 500 RLC, am I gonna make it?

thanks user. Iv also heard good things about this coin. im getting in now before its too late!

bittrex

I have 5k rlc, will I make it? Whats is EOY price?

you will be fine user

Eoy is 75+ usd

Expectation is 10-25x by EOY. Look at the market cap, it so undervalued its not even funny.

>Veeky Forums consensus is always right, and actual anons here who do research and aren't shills have been talking about these coins non-stop for a reason. We're not all assholes, and some of us like to help lift up our fellow NEETs. You should always DYOR though, user, to be thoroughly convinced about what you're investing in. But, yeah, you're smart money if you have these ones.

Yep this is without a doubt the furthest thing from a pajeet coin on Veeky Forums. The biggest criticism i can give this project is that they don't hype enough which is why the shitcoin golem is currently ahead

Daddi = confirmed scam, copypasta from SONM(Whitepaper)

RLC was one of the easiest calls possible if you aren't literally retarded for a coin with long-term viability. Feels so comfy, and I only wish I had more.

About marketing, Julien did say they hired a marketing team about a month ago, but it doesn't appear they've done much yet. That's fine with me. I keep a portion for ICOs and short-term gains and just put some profits into RLC and LINK mostly.

realistic price of rlc in 5 yrs

And sonm is a slav cash grab, so dadi is (slav cash grab)^2

:comfy:
I'll be so happy when this goes 10x. 90% of crypto projects are vaporware and scams, but this guy is the real deal
six gorillion

Yep, such a comfy buy. People just aren't willing to wait these days. Go look at all the coins that mooned lately, they've been low for months, then all of a sudden *boom* they take off.

No clue. My target is at least 30 dollars EOY though, could be more even.

I just need this to hit 10 bucks and Ill join the millionaires club. I expect the announcement to be binance or some other exchange IMO.

You are browsing too much Veeky Forums but overall REQ and RLC are very solid projects that would have easily get a lot of money from investors even on the traditional market.
I'm still skeptical on LINK personnally though.

Golem has nothing, it's fact, they are first movers, got a fuckton of money and they still can't release shit after being already 6 months late.
Also their business plan is dogshit, 3D rendering is micromarket and they will have to compete with already existing solution while the Dapp market is virgin.

This fucking coin is bound for the fucking moon. Anyone else telling you different is a dipshit with a room temperature IQ.

I.Exec is the fastest way to riches and the finest of exotic pussy from model whores (if you're into that sort of shit).

This. Bear market or bull, rlc will be 40 billion m cap coin

Prepare for takeoff gentlemen, few more hours and we'll be peaking

>Prepare for takeoff gentlemen, few more hours and we'll be peaking

Something in particular happening in a few hours?