CHAINLINK ARTICLE JUST DROPPED ON VENTUREBEAT. NEARLY SPIT OUT MY DRINK. THE NORMIES ARE BECOMING AWARE

CHAINLINK ARTICLE JUST DROPPED ON VENTUREBEAT. NEARLY SPIT OUT MY DRINK. THE NORMIES ARE BECOMING AWARE.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050515/how-swift-system-works.asp
launchpad.binance.com/register.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they mention the marine meme

lmao this is great

pffft.. who's SWIFT again?

WHERE IS JACOB, THE LINK WHAYLE?

>didnt mention stinky linkies

Not sure, I heard they partnered with chainlink, they must be pretty big. Can't find the token though

nice, ignored 100k

>fanbase called "Marines"

Stinky linkies can't even come up with their own names

CHAINLINK ANTI-HYPE BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FUCK LINK IT IS A WORTHLESS SHIT COIN

>most devoted fans in all of cryptocurrency (called "Stinky Linkies")
ftfy

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THIS COIN I AM TRYING TO ACCUMULATE

FUCK ANY MORE EXPOSURE AND I'M GONNA BE A PINK MARINE!

Wow this is incredibly comfy. Even if the bubble pops we're still in the green because we were shilling it at 15c. Feels comfy af

Hey, I don't care how stupid linkies are. I'm going to make quick gains on link when the time is right and then put the profit into more serious coins. Wouldn't be the first time I ride a shitty shit coin up 50 to 100%.

That's the beauty this shit is pretty safe no matter what happens

>tfw bought in at 15 cents and under ETH ico price

I literally could not be more comfy with this hold, the only thing causing me stress is I want more more more and the price keeps going up. I literally turn more Pink when it goes up than when it goes down now.

yea the past few days have spoiled us. Looking at the charts, I can barely remember what november felt like now.

This.

Im investing every single penny from bit connect in LINK. Im not done accumulating REEEEE

This is turning out to be the dankest hodl for 2018 it’s going to a top 20 market cap coin

Gtfo with that pyramid scheme shit

smart $$ is moving in. we're not gonna see sub $10 for much longer. The sooner it happens, the better.

I hate when some noname shitcoin companies partner with chainlink. They probably had to suck Sergy’s dick at least 20 times.

>called "Marines"

This x 1000

I'm pissed at this moon because I want to buy like 5x more than my current stack

Nobody cares about what you do with your lunch money, poor faggot

>tfw working my lowly wagie job happily buying Link with every paycheck all October and November for cheap
>mfw December

I HAVEN'T MADE A SINGLE LINK PURCHASE IN OVER A MONTH FUUUCK

I THOUGHT IT WOULD DIP IN JANUARY FUUUUUUUCK

I WASN'T FUCKING DONE YET! I THOUGHT I HAD UNTIL MID 2018 TO ACCUMULATE!

I got my nice little stack going.

it's ok it's ok

correction down to 4900 sats soon and we can accumulate before the true moon. $10 by EOQ

stinky linkies. aren't they the fucking best?

Proud owner of stinky linky. Once we get exposure we will be mooning 10x

If you're associated with or supporting BitConnect...we don't want your fucking money anyway.

Neck yourself. That literal ponzi scheme piece of shit is going to make a MASSIVE storm in crypto when it inevitably implodes.

Is it too late to buy now?

people asked same question when ethereum was 1$
what do you think ?

forgetting some zeroes friend

testnet is partially active. imagine when mainnet goes up and starts to get corporate traction/coverage...

OOORAH. MARINES REPORT IN!

We are not even at 0.5B market cap. Of course there is still lot of room for growth

Here's a meme more suited to your status senpai

>tfw newfag just getting started and binance registrations are locked
help me bros

You can still get it on ether delta. If you're new, download and learn to use metamask real quick. Probably a good idea to watch a video or two on how to work etherdelta as well.

Holy shit guys. over 99% of all link is trading on a shut off to new members exchange. Its too late for nolinkers.

Its currently $1.22 on ED and ED is shit when the ETH network is congested.

ye it hurts. I've lurked for a while and fell for the shill

comfy

allright I bought a thousand

as a joke, clearly this won't take off

Clearly

bend over and get Linked.

any roadmaps for 2018? I don't think this will go 10x anytime soon

So should I buy swift?

I thought i was the only retard that felt this way

If you're stinky and you know it clap your hands...

2.00 mid January. Already hitting 1.20 at times for no reason at all. Any news and this thing could hit 5.00 overnight. No news, 2.00 easily in a week.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

If you truly love your stinky linkies, you gotta let them be free and grow up. You can't keep em down, safe and protected forever, you know.

For the normies coming in. ChainLink will work with SWIFT.
investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050515/how-swift-system-works.asp

Wrong. Executive summary is testnet EOQ Q1 and mainnet to follow. More devs/marketing director being hired.

You're all fucking deluded. Your coin isn't special and isn't going up because it's the next big thing. Look at the rank on coin marketcap. It's the fucking same as it was when it was 17 cents. The only thing keeping this turd afloat is reliance on total market increase which out of nearly 400 billion of new money it managed to suckle out a measly few hundred million. Pathetic. Once the market corrects link will fade into oblivion and then after a short period of pink wojak spam we'll never have to hear about this complete shit coin again.

Exactly. Its amazing. If it drops back down to those prices, I'll just buy another 100k for 15k USD.

LINK goes up, you make money. LINK goes down, you buy more LINK. Can't lose bruh.

>It's the fucking same as it was when it was 17 cents
So? It'll be the same when it's $1000 too.

stop talking like a nigger you lame bitch

I'm hodling link till I die. The memes are too fucking good.

im pissed my friend has 100 more than me. I TOLD HIM TO BUY IT REEEEEE

lmao who says "lame"? YOu need to stop learning yoru english off 90's tv shows. Is that all they air in pajeetistan?

Here, listen to me Rajheet, I'll send you 500 LINK if you post a pic saying you're a disgrace to your father with a carrot up your ass. Shoo shoo poorfag.

It's not the testnet. It's the "initial implementation" of the main net and in Go.

There isn't enough room for growth.
The marketcap is too high. And it was never low enough to really turn rags into riches. You needed to be rich in the first place to make it off link.
Oh well I'll still hold it.
I've always believed in and I've seen its journey down and back up. But the marketcap is just too high. Not enough potential. Only. 20-30x from here once it takes off right?
The bubble will pop before it hits 3 digits won't it?

>tfw only 650 LINK

this shit better become worth $1k eventually

what. lame isn't cool anymore? :(
>the more you know

Maybe in 2020 but I don't know if the Bubble will hold till then.
Sergey isn't in a hurry. I only have 1k link so we're in the same boat.

There is bubble on shitcoins and Link isn't shitcoin. Don't worry.

1.7k poorfag here too

why are link memes the best memes? I'm not even holding, but I'm always tempted to buy just because of the memes.

What if its not a bubble. And regardless, if its a bubble and only a few coins survive, likely eth, chainlink will still exist and he needed.

iktfb
t. 777 links

Maybe try gate.io. Never used them though.

LINk is agnostic and can be used on any blockchain, including the old dinosaur. Do people just associate itwith ETH because of its shill as the external data provider? Idm anyway. We're all gonna make it. Just don't fucking sell. Let's dry the market up so fucking tight that people will be selling their sons for a single LINK

probably just because the token is on the Eth platform. I think they're launching on eth, and possibly hyperledger. Other blockchains soon.

>tfw the bubble pops but all that happens is the money that stays in crypto just moves to actually useful stuff and 99 percent of coins go to zero
>tfw chainlink actually hits 1000 as it is one of the few coins remaining

Well the I guess you should have bought during the entire month that it was fourteen cents you stupid mother fucker.

Price predictions?

I can invite you

10$ end of month. 100 eoy. 2500 end of 2019.

Ran out of money : (. Was safe with investing - 40% in Link, 30/20/10 in ETH, LTC and BTC respectively. Wish I had time to put in my year end bonus at the end of this month into that low price. Really fucking sad about it desu. Totally thought we would have a few months of slow accumulation.

swift is not using chainlink they develop their own service
nothin personel kid

Bro... We DID

WITHIN GAINS INTERLINKED

ChainLink is not a normalfag product. It doesn't need roadmaps.
What's gonna happen is Q1 is GO initial testnet release, then either Q1 or Q2 full mainnet release. That'll be pretty much the end, the product will be out and working all that'll be left is maybe some calibration there and there and marketing.

Some user just posted this in another thread.
launchpad.binance.com/register.html

Dude how often do you get paid a month? I just told you I put my liquid savings in. Once they're all in there's none left lol. I was saying I was praying it would stay cheap until next month bc sometime this month I should be getting my year end bonus, which I was planning to drop into link as well