What a fucking pump and dump. Fuck this piece of shit and the retard that keeps shilling it can go to hell

What a fucking pump and dump. Fuck this piece of shit and the retard that keeps shilling it can go to hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reeeeee I can't double my money in 27 minutes REEEEEEEE

Close the door on your way back in.

it's a long hold.

don't let the fomo moonkids trick you. solid team but sad that it was shilled so hard before any real progress

Yes retard , this is a legitimate project that will moon in due time. Just go chase pumps , adhd moon kids dont deserve real interstellar moons

Hahahahahaha weak shitter hands

>muh MIT

Seriously just wait a week you fucking mong

>muh shit coins

Bought at 30k on binance 30 minutes ago. It’s heavily manipulated on that exchange. I could sell right now on bittrex for over 33k. That’s 10% right there you mahoosive faggot.

Vitalik Buterin following Eng creator Guy on twitter . What a shitcoin hey?

It's the attempt to get the attention of normies like you
If you want something serious, check their whitepaper
Very professional, unlike the joke whitepapers of all your moon coins you're looking for

enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf

i'm the guy that told you guys not to buy at ATH.

just fuckin hold you dumb ass mother fuckers.

it's a good project, but you will be missing many moons in this if you went all.

you're over invested if this coin is killin you

I'm thinking of putting in a couple thousand more in to get around 1000-1200 is now a good time or should I wait for a dip? The sell walls on Bitrex seem to indicate whales are up to something.

i trade in eth so your satoshis don't mean anything to me.

I'd say anything under 5.60USD is quite comfy right now if you're not an emotional short sighted trader.

if you believe in the project this is a good time. keep in mind this is a long ride but once the team shows protocol progress there will be so much FOMO.

ignore the hypeboys and moon boys this coin isn't mooning any time soon until the team shows progress on the protocol.

in other words, only go in now if you can afford to hodl for at least 3-6 months.

if not, just hold off until the team makes more noise about the protocol which they have made almost no progress on so far.

= YOU HATE MONEY.

> BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON
> EASY 3X IN 2 DAYS
> HUGE GAINS TO BE MADE

lots of bag holders right now at >6USD because they didn't listen to me when I told them the hype was unwarranted for catalyst. nobody gives a fuck about catalyst.

Yeah I can afford it, I'm not a retard you goes all in on hype alone and I NEVER chase pump and dump bullshit. I'll still have like like 6000-7000 dollars in my bank account if I do this (poorfag student btw).

Oh and I was talking about my ENG stack not Satoshis I don't mesh with that stuff either.

Lel
14 pages wow
I wrote longer technical papers when I was a freshman in college

stem papers arent long. sorry you wasted your college degree on arts

You dont understand the point of whitepappers literall nigger

>wake up
>made over 1k
>take a nap
>lost it
Missed out on a lot of moons today thanks to holding this thinking it would at least stay above $6. I'm sure this is due for a moon soon but I can't say I'm not mad.

>quantity over quality in a whitepaper

>Yes we'd love to read your 50 page whitepaper.