FUCKING COINBASE HAS TAKEN 8 HOURS TO SEND MY ETHEREUM AND IT STILL HAS ZERO CONFIRMATIONS AND IM MISSING ALL THESE...

FUCKING COINBASE HAS TAKEN 8 HOURS TO SEND MY ETHEREUM AND IT STILL HAS ZERO CONFIRMATIONS AND IM MISSING ALL THESE MOON MISSIONS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

did you fuck up the address you sent it to?

no i triple checked it

>2018
>Not using Coinmama

>coinmama
>waiting for verification

I am stuck here no one to take my money to invest and the only account I have is fucking Kucoin.

I literally just bought eth using a credit card and transferred that eth to another wallet in like 10 minutes. You fucked up.

that means they haven't even sent it yet you retard

Why does it take so long the site says they have a backlog of transactions going out but its been 9 ish hours

how the fuck would we know, be better prepared next time

How am I unprepared faggot?

you don't have a side wallet with all the ETH you need in it so you can send your own transactions, like me.

literally this

Same here. Bought with a CC, sent away and it was ready on binance in 10 minutes

First time buying on coinbase. Fucking 72 hours wait as a fucking precaution. "durr hurr speed up the process by provoding a form of verification" fuck these niggers its still 72 hours. If i wire money to coinbase there has to be an additional hold time for security reasons. FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MISSED ALL THE FUCKING MOON MISSIONS BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING COINBASE BANKING JEW

eat shit dick cheese, ive been wiating 3 days now on coss.io to give me back my money.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GET SO MANY REPLIES WHILE WHEN I MADE A THREAD LIKE THIS 3 DAYS AGO NOBODY GAVE A SHIT FUCK YOU YOU MADE ME FEEL IRRELEVANT AND IGNORED

Sent two separate Eth transactions from Gdax just now, took 5 minutes each

That's how most of my threads go user

(You) fucking faggot)

Wait what usually happens if you fuck up the address does it just say pending forever?

no they'll just send it to a black hole and it will be gone forever

Stop sending ethereum. Everyone knows the network is clogged almost every day. Use Litecoin.

But the coin i was trying to buy is only paired with ETH and i don't want any more fees raping me exchanging LTC for ETH

???
I just bought some an hour ago and it went into my balance in under 10 seconds

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A RAKE UP YOUR ANUS YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT

Why you retards use Coinbase instead of LocalEthereum? It's objectively better?????
>minimal fees
>transactions are fast because it's not the page who manages them
>no ID needed
>an actual support team that do their fucking job

Took coinshit 4 hours to send my crap last night

>want to get into crypto
>go to coinbase
>go to buy ethereum
>wont be available until the 13th
Please tell me where I can buy that doesn't take two fucking weeks

> 2018
> he didn't make an account in almost every popular exchange back in 2017
Fucking coin plebs. Stay the fuck our of the big boys way.

What's worse, losing a few dollars to fees or missing out on a coin that sky rockets in satoshis hours before your eth transaction goes through?

Where are you sending it to?

Binance did this to me yesterday. I think the network is just fucked with orders. Give it time it will go through

Connect your cc not your bank retard