If you're scared, go to church

If you're scared, go to church.

>being a christcuck

being a loser with no purpose

I'm fucking terrified. Link's decentralized Smart contracts are going to put so many white collars out of work. The human era will be over.
>Atleast I will be worth 8 figures by then if dollars still matter.

>not being on good terms with the monad

what goes around comes around

>sold 10k @ 7000 sats
>rebought @ 6000

feels good man

Triple dubs. Impressive.

That's not a very christian response

Just cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

This is something, that i've been thinking about. You hear all the fud about how automation will cause job loss in certain sectors, wonder how much unemployment this will cause.

Seeing as those who have invested in it could be the new financial elite very soon, we should start thinking of ways to fix these problems.

So being a NYC/SFO soyboy banker won't work anymore? Fuck it, I'm buying more LINK...

I often think about this, it kind of scares me, every country will have to reinvent itself, it will be a hard transition, probably recession.

Binance registration is open again. Get in there now if you aren't already and buy. It's happening tonight. There's so much pent up demand it's about to explode.

>implying being a christcuck gives you a purpose
Yeah, to wrap yourself in chains and sell yourself to an entity that may or may not exist.

It's not for me

the board won't let me post the link, but check twitter or reddit. I found several open sign up links.

thanks friend, the posting thing happens to me a lot I had to switch to chrome

Yah just be a materialistic hedonist degenerate. Always goes well.

>implying all nonchristians are all materialistic hedonist degenerates