Alright you faggots, I've been lurking here for a few days but have been trading for some time

Alright you faggots, I've been lurking here for a few days but have been trading for some time.
I thought you guys were memeing about bazingacoin, rather than serious, so fuck it I bought around 30k.
This shit is gaining popularity fast as fuck. When it hits exchanges I'm gonna 10x. Finally
something good has come of biz.

>tfw buy 100k of scam coin

stay poor faggot
this coin actually has a platform at ylyb.org, something 95% of shitcoins lack

but you won't gain from this, you'll see it moon and regret not buying in so STAY FUCKING POOR BITCH

pls go pajeet

OMW to PND your momma's pussy, poorfag

the next trx shitcoin. I'm going in deep in this one

GET THE FUCK OUT OF BIZ YOU SHITEATING PAJEET

20 THREADS DAILY ABOUT THIS SHIT SCAM

NOBODY GIVES A DAMN SHIT

BAZINGA IS FUCKING SEWER, NOBODY FELLS FOR YOUR LIES FUCKTARD

DIE.

salty bro, you gonna cry when we get rich off bazinga and u remain stuck in the dirt

why the fuck do these pajeets think posting hundreds of these faggot ass threads wIll make us buy them, it will literally make us hate this goddamn coin more. you will never profit on your heavy bags

BEGONE PAJEET

look in the mirror for a second and try to drop the frustration of having lost ur wife to a pajeet

Then make one good decision in ur miserable life and BUY BAZINGACOIN so you can quit ur wageslaving and get to lamboland

Any one know about upcoin? Can someone say if it's legit? You just sign up and get 500$ in exchange fees after taking a 30 sec survey. Can someone tell me anything about it ?

upcoin.com/?ID=1b182460

Do you get paid to shill or what?

>tfw looking in the mirror and not seeing a pajeet looking back at me
Sorry you can't do the same pajeet.

Guys, you really need some introspection lol
First of all pajeets don't even know english and don't reply to threads so you got that one wrong
Second of all bazingacoin has a platform supporting it, unlike 95% of shitcoins
I got less patience to patiently explain why this coin is worth investing in and more desire to call you a weeping faggot for not seeing what is in front of ur bleeding eyes

How does it feel to be the richest man in the village pajeet ? are you finally going to buy that toilet with all your juicy gains ?

If this coin is so good and trying to get us to buy it is so annoying, then why bother helping people who you don't like? Unless, maybe, this is a shitcoin scam that will pump and dump?

wish i would also get paid to shill this, but i don't need 1$/h when when i get 20k$ once bazinga pays out for me

this is crypto market, a historical point in time and a lot of us can make money off it

>pajeets don't know english

My man, 200 years of British rule.

Lots of indians know english really really well. They don't pay english teachers top dollar like in other asian countries (China, Korean Hagwons) because they all know english well enough to do IT.

That really doesn't answer why you'd help people you don't like.

because these FAGGOTS counter-signaling bazinga are still better than FUCKING KIKES so as long as wealth gets transferred from the bankers to the people I'm happy